avengers assemble

Stephen's POV

The Avengers stood in one little circle as we started fighting the aliens. I haven't seen Tony, he's still at his little fancy tower that he somehow owns. I'm getting a bit worried. Bucky and Steve were fighting a large group of aliens while Natasha and Clint used it as an opportunity to help civilians evacuate. I conjured spells to levitate a big group of aliens and they started to get smashed together and I dropped them as they laid on the ground lifeless. Then we heard a large crackle, and we looked up. I gasped as I saw what I saw in one of my realities. Bruce is missing in action, we could really use the Hulk right now! Oh god, is that a Leviathan in the sky? Suddenly I heard Tony in the comms. 

"H-hey guys, are you seeing what I, a portal which more aliens coming through it?", Tony exclaimed in surprise and fear. "TOny! Oh my gosh, are you okay?!?!", I say worriedly as he chuckled at my worry. "Yes, I'm fine, Loki did throw me off my own building though", he said casually. "HE DID WH-", I say angrily but Steve interjects our casual conversation during a battle. "Tony where are you?", Steve asks as he punches an alien and uses his shield to smash hit in the head before it got up. "I'm on my way to your position", Tony replies. Suddenly a little motorbike pulled up and Bruce was on it. "Finally, there he is", I say frustratedly. Thor smiled as he went in and gave Bruce a big hug. Bruce smiled and returned the hug. "Um, problem, there's a worm thing behind me", Tony said as he flew towards where the rest of us were. "Now would be a great time to get angry", Steve said to Bruce. Bruce looked towards the Leviathan approaching behind Tony. "That's my secret Captain, I'm always angry", Bruce said as he slowly started turning green and he started growing into the Hulk.

The Hulk roared as he pushed the Leviathan and made it stop in position. Tony hovered slowly onto the ground and I quickly ran towards giving him a hug. He smiled and hugged me back and then we quickly split as there were more aliens to get rid of. Steve started instructing us what to do and we all came up with a plan.