First day of school

Tony's POV

Last night was the weirdest thing. First thing I remember I was staring into the eyes of Stephen Strange. Turns out I was dreaming because I woke up the sound of Stephen voice, telling me to wake up. "Why aren't you up?", He asked as he grabbed his books from his bag. Why did it have to be a dream? "I don't know? What time is it, Stephen?", He looked down at his watch. "7:23..?", He replied, a bit confused. "Oh no!", I said jumping out of bed, running into the bathroom to get ready. I have a class in half an hour or so!

Stephen's POV

As  I watched Tony make his way to the bathroom, I heard a knock on the door. I turn and walked to the door and slowly place my shaky hand onto the doorknob and turn it. "Hey Stephen!". Oh great, it's Bruce. "Oh..Hi Bruce..", I reply back. I never was the best at making friends. "So, where's Tony?", He asked with a big smile on my face. "He's... in the bathroom..", I quietly reply picking up my books that The Ancient One gave . "Well, do you mind if I wait for him?", Bruce asked putting his hands in his pockets. 'Yeah, sure..I'm going to the Library". I say awkwardly leaving the dorm room. I hear say goodbye as I walk out but I didn't reply. 

Tony's POV

As I walk out of my room I hear Stephen leave, leaving Bruce waiting for me alone. "Hurry up Tony! We're going to be late!", I hear him say as I do my hair. "Geez, I'm comin Big guy!", I reply hurrying up to the door with him. "You really know how to be late, ON OUR FIRST CLASS?!", Bruce said annoyed at how late I was. I smiled as I looked at my watch. 8:02. "Oh cmon, we're only 2 minutes late to the Computer Engineering!", I say walking a bit quickly to class. "2 MINUTES?!?!", Bruce said running ahead of me. 

Stephen's POV

The library is huge...So many books...So many places to sit down and just read. I walk aeound the library in absolute awe for a few minutes looking for a place to sit. I took out a book from my bag and open up to the first page, time for some read. 

---------------------------------(an hour later)

"hello there",  a voice says as I was reading my book. I look up and see a boy probably around my age, he had long black hair and was wearing a black denim jacket with a dark green shirt underneath. "Hi?", I reply looking back at my book. "I'm Loki", the guy said sitting down onto the chair next to me. Oh, am I supposed to answer..."H-hi I'm Stephen", I say smiling a bit. "So, why are you all by your self in a enormous library inside of playing outside like all the other boys?", Loki asked pushing a bit of hair out of his face. "I guess, I'm not like other boys?", I answer back. He smiles looking at the book I was reading. "What are you reading there?", He said using magic to quickly grab the book out of my reach. "W-What? you have magic too?", I said surprisedly, my jaw dropping as I watched how good he was at using it. "Well, duh, I'm not the God of Mischief for nothing..?", He said in a menacing way. "G-god of Mischief?", I stammered out as I remembered that I've heard of him. "Your...that Loki...THE LOKI, from ASGARD?!?", I screamed happily. He chuckled at my outburst, "Of course I am Stephen, also I'm an illusion, I'm actually over there", He points at the real Loki smiling and waving at me. I get up and quickly walk up to Loki turning back to where the illusion Loki was, he was gone. "Oh my gosh, can you teach me that?!", I said as I sat next to him. "Now, I guess we both made friends today?', He said, I smiled and nodded, "Yes, I guess we have". 

----------------------------------------------------------------------(Lunch Time)

Tony's POV

I make my way to the cafeteria, where everyone was going for food, obviously. I probably look lonely walking by myself. I grab my food and then walk around watching everyone with their new friends, until I see Bruce who is with a new set of friends, Bingo, I'll hangout there. I walk closer to their table and I see like a lot of people there is a girl with medium length red hair, two  guys one with brown hair and the other guy is so tiny, there's Thor and Loki, I've already met them. There's...omg it's Stephen... "Hey Tones!", Rhodey says as I sit between and Bruce. "H-hey!", I say sitting down. I looked to see who's sitting infront of me and OF COURSE IT'S FLIPPING STEPHEN AND HIS STUPID GORGEOUS FACE. "Who's this?", the redhead said looking at me, great now everyone at the table is looking at me. Everyone started asking why TONY STARK was at their table. Well this is fun. "Ok, okay let's go around the table and introduce ourselves since we keep on asking who we are, I'll go first?", The redhead said. "Hi, I'm Natasha Romanoff, but you can just call me Nat", I smiled, her name is Natasha. The small boy next to him started to speak, "H-hi, my name is Steve Rogers..I'm actually the same age as you guys, but I'm just, small", He finished awkwardly. Aw, Steve is so small. "Hi, I'm James Buchanan Barnes, but you can all call me Bucky!", The guy with short brown hair said. Huh, Bucky, cool nickname. Oh sweet jesus, it's Stephen. "Hi, I'm Stephen Strange, I do magic and I'm sorry that I'm really tall", He smiled at me and MY HEART STOPPED WORKING. what is happening. Thor and Loki went together, I really wanna know what Asgard is...Is it a country?? The rest of lunch was fun, we all talked about memes and about Deputy Principal, Mr Coulson and how he was so funny everytime panicked when Mr Fury, the Principal came near him. I mean Mr Coulson was all happy but Mr Fury was all scary..It was time to go back to our dorms and Stephen and I were getting along very well...for now before I embarrass myself in front of him.