🅓🅐🅩🅔🅓 🅐🅝🅓 🅒🅞🅝🅕🅤🅢🅔🅓

D A N I E L

I started strumming my guitar.

You came in swinging like Apollo
I'll be feelin' it tomorrow
No, I ain't seein' straight, hyperventilate
Knees begin to wobble
You cut my brakes and hit the throttle
I couldn't stop it if I wanted
Just your silhouette, makes me break a sweat
I'm in trouble

Corbyn grinned anda joined.

Oh, I've been dazed and confused
From the day I met you
Yeah, I lost my head
And I'd do it again
Either I've seen the light
Or I'm losing my mind
There's something 'bout you
That's got me dazed and confused

Dazed
Dazed and confused
Dazed

I bet you know just what you're doing
You're not the type that's used to losing
First, you build me up, then with just a touch
Leave me here in ruins
Something 'bout your eyes
I can't even walk in a straight line
Under the influence

Oh, I've been dazed and confused
From the day I met you
Yeah, I lost my head
And I'd do it again
Either I've seen the light
Or I'm losing my mind
There's something 'bout you
That's got me dazed and confused

Dazed
Dazed and confused
Dazed

I don't know if this is real life, real life
What happens if I open my eyes, my eyes?
Will I ever get my head right, head right?
I don't know if this is real life, real life

Oh, I've been dazed and confused
From the day I met you
Yeah, I lost my head
And I'd do it again
Either I've seen the light
Or I'm losing my mind
There's something 'bout you
That's got me

That's got me dazed and confused
From the day I met you
Yeah, I lost my head
And I'd do it again
Either I've seen the light
Or I'm losing my mind
There's something 'bout you
That's got me dazed and confused

"OMG I LOVE RUEL!HE'S SO FREAKING HOT!"Corbyn exclaimed."Hotter than me?"I asked jokingly.He huffed."You wish you were as hot as him"Then an idea popped in my head.I smirked while I got closer to Corbyn.

C O R B Y N

He got closer.Oh no.This can't be good."Daniel?"I asked, almost stuttering.He put his head near my neck, so close I could feel his hot breath on my bare skin."Are you sure he is hotter?You might need to try again"He whispered, making me shiver.

How else could you react when you had somebody as hot as Daniel this close whispering on your ear?"I-um I still think he's hotter"I lied.I knew what he was doing, and even tho he made me nervous, I was naturally stupid.

He pushed his body to mine.His warm skin against mine.Oh god I think I might faint."Still think that, blondie?"He asked again, this time even closer to my ear.Now I was really nervous.

"I-umm ok-um you are hotter"I finally said.He nodded his head, proud of himself.He got off me and stood up."I'm going to the toilet"He then exited the room.

Ok, now I'm the one that's dazed and confused.Why did he do that?Because he knew I was lying?Or because he liked making me nervous?All I knew was that I was a fucking mess.Should I tease back?Yes, that would be fun.I smirked just as Daniel re-entered the room.

"What you smiling at?"He asked.He was now acting all innocent.Like he wasn't all over me a minute ago."Nothing"I responded.

"What do you want to do know?"He asked, sitting next to me."Do you want to talk about Zach?"He asked.I shook my head."I'm over him"He nodded.

"Can I shower here?I probably will get home late and will be too lazy to do so"I asked.He nodded.I went into his bathroom and smirked to myself.

————Time skip to after Corbyn showered————

I got out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waist.I entered Daniel's room to see him laying down, looking at something in his phone.

He looked at me, but looked down when he saw I was half naked.He was already blushing.I had a small smirk an my lips."Hey, can I borrow some of your clothes?"I asked, going towards his wardrobe.

He nodded and glanced at me, blushing harder.I did as if I was looking for an outfit, but I was watching Daniel watch me through the corner of my eye.I smirked when I saw him checking me out while biting his lip.That was hot.

I grabbed a simple white t-shirt and some joggers and exited the room.

My plan had worked.

——————Time skip to an hour later———————

Right now me and Daniel were laying down together, watching Netflix on his phone.I glanced at his clock.19:12.I sighed and looked at Daniel."I should get going, Boo.You should go to sleep."He pouted but nodded.I pulled both of us up and hugged him tightly.

"See you tomorrow, Boo"I smiled at him and went towards the window."Bye blondie"He waved and smiled.

I got out of his room and went to my house.

7!?%!~<^!,5?7):45)?),%?^,{%!?*?<,)!7/&~£;??7!?*&

Holaaaa
Well that's all the updates for today, folks;)Hope ur enjoying the book:)<3

-P