🅑🅔🅢🅣 🅟🅐🅡🅣

D A N I E L

I went up to Jonah.

I smiled at him sweetly, while he smirked at me. "I knew you would-" I cut him off by slapping his face. "Never get near him or me, dickhead"I told him.I turned around and walked towards a smiling Corbyn.

"Good job Boo"He said, high-fiving me with both hands. "I'm not done"I mumbled while I pulled him closer by the hands and kissed him.

Not on the cheek, not on the forehead.On the lips.

And it was amazing.Butterflies danced while fireworks exploded inside me.His lips were soft and warm.

He kissed back quickly and pulled me closer.He pressed me against him as he moved his hands to my waist.I put my hands around his neck.

After a few seconds we separated for air. "Thank god you choosed me"He mumbled.I laughed and nodded. "Let's get out of here"He said while dragging me out.

"What should we do now?" I asked him. "I'm tired.Can we just go to your house?"He asked.I smiled. "Of course"We got in his car and returned to my house.

                                         ...

"Can I sing something to you?" Corbyn asked suddenly.We were laying down on my bed, watching YouTube. "Sure"I grinned and turned off my laptop.
"Well, first of all, it isn't finished.And second, I will probably sound like shit soo.."He trailed off.I frowned. "C,mon, you probably don't sound bad at all"

He sighed. "Here it goes"He mumbled.

Oh, ey
You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing

And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

He finished.I clapped enthusiastically. "That was sooo good!Promise that when you finish it you will sing it to me?"I pouted.

He gave me a warm smile. "Of course"We then laid down. "I'm tired"I yawned. "Sleep, Boo"He mumbled.So, I cuddled to his side and close my eyes. "Oh, and Boo?"I hummed in response, already falling asleep. "You're the best part"

I then fell asleep with a smile.

———————————————————————————

Here you gooo:) I know I haven't updated in a while, I was in finals week😪

-P