3 :)

i woke up in a hospital. i don't remember getting here. i don't remember much all i remember is that i was at the billie show
one minute and the next i'm in a hospital.
amelia runs over to me and hugs me. "omg are you okay?? well of course not stupid question i'm so so sorry tana" amelia cried into my ear and her head is resting in the crook of my next. "i feel fine amelia what happened why am i here" i reassure. she looked up at me, her eyes all red and puffy like she's been crying for hours. "you were shot" she whispers. with that all the memory's flood back into my mind.

i was on amelia's shoulders when my side burnt. i look down and see all the blood soaking through my top and i fall off her and onto the floor. i hear screams of everyone else but i slowly fade out of consciousness.

"is anyone else hurt? is billie okay?" i asked amelia full of worry that billie was hurt. "only you were shot. someone tackled the shooter after he fired his only shot. he aimed for billie but because you were on my shoulders you saved her. you stopped him from hurting billie." amelia said still hugging me. i looked down at my side and see in fact that the bullet had gone though were my kidney was. i didn't feel anything as i was on high morphine doses. i looked at the clock, 12:42am great i've been out 2 hours. atleast it wasn't like three weeks or something.

~time skip, the next morning~

i had about 5 nurses crowding round my bed. changing my iv and cleaning my stiches up. i whince through the pain of the cleaner as it stung like a motherfucker. "you will be out by tomorrow although you will have to come back in two days after for cleaning of your stiches" one of the nurses tells me as she's about to leave. i made amelia go home last night to look after my dog oreo. i lived alone because my parents kicked me out when i was 15 because i'm bisexual. they didn't to have a child who disobeyed what god wanted. it was okay because i managed to get a credit card off them and found and job pretty soon. i found a cheap appartnent and soon made it home. i never spoke to my parents after they kicked me out. i had no need to. a few minutes later a nurses comes in and says i have a visitor. i was worried that maybe someone had called my mum. i really hope they didn't she would scold me and tell me i'm stupid for going to a show and getting shot. i get distracted from my thoughts and a girl with icy grey hair and crystal blue eyes walks into my room.