8 :)

a/n i keep forgetting this thing exists, if you are actually reading this shit first off, why? second if you want an update just remind me because i'm stoopif

billie pov:

i walked into the office because brandon had text me saying to meet in for an emergency meeting. i knew what this was about but i still had to show up. i sat down at the table with finneas and my mum next to me and brandon opposite. "billie what are you doing going off to some fans house and letting someone take a picture of you like that. people are going think it's suspicious," brandon said talking down to me as always, "um wtf are you talking about, she's not a random fan, her name is tana marie mongeau. she's the fan who saved my life at that stupid fucking show you made me do after i had told you i felt weird about doing this show! and as for the picture i was sleeping how am i supposed to stop it plus it doesn't look like i'm about to fuck her-" "BILLIE" my mum shouted cutting me off from yelling at brandon. "what it's true" i smirked. i was right though. i had told brandon in the morning whilst we were doing the sound check that i felt off doing the show there. "yes you did billie but you say that about a lot of shows and they are always fine, i thought you were being over dramatic again, as for the photo i get you couldn't stop it but people are gonna have suspicions because she saved your life and are gonna be like '0h billie gonna date her because she saved her life' and shit" brandon stated blankly. i was just looking and my hands because he was right about what people are gonna say. i mean they are already saying that shit. "okay can we just move on from this i need to go back to tan-" "there is no was you are going bac-" yes i am the fuck" i shouted at brandon after he cut me off. i grabbed my shit i stormed out to my car and drove back to tanas house.

tanas pov:

billie has been gone for an hour now. it's kinda nice being alone although i've had like 3 or 4 panic attacks back to when i got shot. it feels like i'm right back on amelia's shoulders when the gunshot rings through my head. then it all goes black and i'm lost. i can't stop crying, i wish it would all go away. i was sat on the sofa watching the office when i heard a knock at my door. the knock reminded me off the gun going off, i screamed and curled up in a ball. the images started flashing in my brain of the show, the pain came back and it felt like it was happening again. i was shaking, i couldn't breathe. i thought i was gonna die. "TANA OMG ARE YOU OKAY COME HERE" i heard a distant scream, it wasn't from the show but it didn't feel like it was from reality either. i felt a pair of arms wrap around me as a jumped again. "tana you're okay, you're okay" the voice said, i couldn't work out who it's was but i just leaned into their arms as they stroked my head. i look up and see billie, she looks like she's crying and scared, i don't want her to see me like this but her arms are wrapped around me so i can't move. i just leaned into her chest to listen to her heart beat. "tana are you okay?" she whispered into my ear. "i-it was like, like i-i wa-as right there a-again" i managed to get out imbetween the sobs.

~time skip half an hour~

my crying had stopped but i was still clung to billie. i looked up at her and leant away, she looked so sad but i couldn't tell why. i mean she didn't really care she's famous right. she doesn't have the time to care surely, "why are you sad billie?" i asked her confused. she looked up at me with a look i couldn't put my finger on. it was like a duh face but also a confused face with a bit of anger maybe. "becasue you were crying over something that was my fault and i feel guilty that you have to go through this i'm so sorry" she whispered, i don't know why she's sorry. it makes no sense. it wasn't her fault, she didn't know someone was gonna get in her show and shoot did she, "are you okay tana" she asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

billies pov:

"yeah i just don't get why you're sorry, you didn't know he was gonna be there. this isn't your fault, plus you took me by shock. i didn't think you would care and all because you're a celebrity and shit" she said. wtf why would she think i wouldn't care. just because i'm a "celebrity" doesn't mean i don't have feelings. i hate that word celebrity. "girl you saved my life, no i didn't know but no one should go through this just because they wanted to see one of their favourite artist live and as for the celebrity part, never call me that again i hate it. i still have feelings and i care about you" i said kinda harsh but still soft. she just leant in and hugged me again. she's so fucking cute. billie stop. you're not a lesbian you're straight. that's enough.

a/n again i'm sorry for this piece of shit lmao someone come and kashoot me. also not checked so shhh i'm stoopid