4 :)

no way. no fucking way. billie fucking eilish was in my hospital room. i was in shock, why was billie in my hospital room, why wasn't she on her tour bus on the way to her next show. "i'm so sorry" she says distracting me from my thoughts. i laughed "don't be it wasn't your fault plus it's not really that bad,
i'm out of here tomorrow." she looked concerned still. i realised i was still in my
merch that amelia had brought me. it was covered in blood from this morning. "i'm so sorry i look a mess i didn't expect anyone to be here" i say panicking because i look way worse than i feel. "it doesn't look like it's not bad and don't worry about what you look like you were shot, plus you still look cute" oh. my. god. did billie just call me cute! i feel my face go bright red, i look at my bed so hopefully she couldn't see. i patted my bed so sit next to me. she walked over and hugged me. i could tell she felt very bad about the whole situation. i look up again a realised that maggie, finneas and some
security guards were here as well. they were sat on the sofa on the other side of the room. i smiled at them all, they smiled back all looking concerned about me.

i hugged billie as she sat next to me. she hugged me gently as if she didn't want to hurt me. she did care. "i brought you some presents if you want," she tells me as she reaches for a bag beside her. "no it's okay you just being here is enough which you didn't need to do," i insisted she looked up at me and smiled "well you are having these gifts because you saved my life and i owe you everything i have." she said looking me in the eyes. she looked happy. i got lost in her ocean eyes they are so beautiful. everything about her is just truely amazing. she handed me a massive bag full of gifts. there was a lot of merch and it was all signed by her. there was some snacks that she had got me. i couldn't stop smiling. i huggged her again with tears in my eyes. it's weird to have someone care about me other than amelia.

"thank you so much," i tell billie, fully crying because i'm soft as shit. she just smiles at me, i can see some tears in her eyes but she doesn't let them fall.

~time skip 5pm~

i was in my hospital room watching fruitvale station on my phone. billie had left about 4 hours ago because she still had a tour to finish. amelia still wasn't back which made me feel uneasy but i can't blame her not wanting to be in a hospital, it's boring as hell. i switch my phone off and put it on the tray next to me. i'm gonna try and get a few hours of sleep in because everytime i try and sleep some nurses have to either clean my stiches or give me more pain killers. i was drifting off when amelia walked back into my room. i sat at and welcomed her over. she has this look on her face. i couldn't quite tell what she was feeling.

"what's wrong you seem off" i questioned her. she shifted her gaze to the floor "nothing i'm just worried about you that's all" she said still gazing at the floor. i know she's lying because she wasn't looking at me and she was really jumpy. "seriously amelia i won't be mad if you have done something, i care about you too much."she finally looked me dead in the eyes "i had to tell her."

a/n so i'm sorry these are all really short i'm not good at this shit.