1 :)

i jumped out of bed so fast and cant stop smiling. it was today. today was the day i was going to see billie eilish at a show. i had been dreaming about this moment for years. she is idol.

i got out of shower are started doing my hair when my phone dings. it's from my best friend amelia. she was going with me to the show. she was just as excited as i was.

amelia: OMG OMG ITS TODAY TANA ITS TODAY HOLY SHIT!!

i smiled as i read her message.

me: I KNOW OMG I CANT WAIT 7PM HURRY UP!

i set my phone down and finish getting ready.

~time skip 9am~

amelia was already round my house by now and i was about ready to leave. we had both decide to leave early so we  could be near the front

"you finally ready i've been waiting for an hour" i hear amelia whine from the living room. "im just grabbing billies present" i called back. i wasnt meeting billie but i was hoping she might show up outside the venue so you could give her my artwork. i had spent months on it. it was a canvas painting of her, a scene from the "when the party's over" music video.

we both got in the car and start blasting billies songs all the way to the show. it was about an hours drive but it was so worth it

~time skip 5pm~

amelia and i had been waiting for about 7 hours now. it was really cold but we both knew it was totally worth the wait. we were 4th and 5th in line so we both knew we would be at the front. suddenly loads of girls start screaming and i realised billie had just arrived. amelia and i were crying when billie walked over to us. "hi angles don't cry, omg you guys are so cold are you okay?" billie asked clearly caring about us. "yeah i am now" amelia cry's our after hugging billie. billie turned to me and we hugged. "i have a present for you" i tell her still crying. you hand billie your painting and her jaw drops. "you painted this?! girl you have serious talent omg" i smiled whilst still crying. billie told everyone she has to go in for soundcheck. she shouts that she loves us all before disappearing into the venue.

i just met billie fucking eilish