Chapter 1- Death

Please vote on the chapters if you like it!

"Death" is it strange I've never feared it. Death to me is a cold empty shell, a permanent end or death is the end of life. It's natural to fear this, but it's a normal occurrence. Death is like a mirror always facing us that we fail to notice. Eventually one would have to face the fact that they would die. This is how I died...

It's cold, everything is painted red including myself, my eyes are dull and my sight is blurry, my thoughts are jumbled and my body is vibrating in pain. I clenched my bruised hands while they were trembling. 

My heart feels as though it is missing, well it is, my heart was stolen, only to be broken and thrown away.

 After being defeated I was turned into a test subject, temporarily, the excruciating pain I felt cannot be described, though I understand that, they wanted to torture me before I died.

The killer's muffled voices were lost in the crowd, yet out of them all, HE  was going to slice off my head.

 I'll admit I deserved it, I mean they all told me not to go and definitely not alone, I can't even remember their faces or names. I have no one I even wish to see while I die.

My chest stung, but it did not surprise me that I wasn't upset and I didn't cry or want to cry.

 Hmm- what a fickle life. 

I closed my eyes and grabbed my time-tracking necklace very much like a clock or what you'd call a pocket watch, it was golden, embroidered with cursive words. I then continued to count... one, two, three... 

The voices and applause got louder, the shiny steel sword or should I say my shiny steel sword gifted to me by my deceased godfather came close and I felt a huge gush of wind.

All my pain directed at my neck. The words that repeated in my head was "you got what you deserved," I then muttered in a breathy voice " I guess I'm right about to lose consciousness and die... I at least wanted to count to five." 

I could no longer think and I was coughing blood. Suddenly everything had gotten dark after hearing a voice boom, "you shall live on." Which caused my body to vibrate and my ears to ring.

 I yelled, "AHH! Please don't send me to hell!!!" 

I opened my eyes and was shocked to see I could move my arms and there were no cold cuffs on my wrist and I could move my legs. The pain that had filled my body was gone, I looked around.

 My sheets were on the floor, I then scanned my surroundings.

 "Is this my old room, but it got burnt down!" I yelped while my voice quivered and my hands trembled.

 "What's going on, is this a joke! IT'S NOT FUNNY WHAT SO EVER, WHAT TYPE OF HEAVEN IS THIS!!!" 

I threw my old things on the floor and acted like a mad woman, "Rosemary Mist is dead right!?" I said thinking I must have turned insane because I am now referring to myself in the third person.

I pinched, slapped and punched myself as hard as I could, it was so hard it stung and made bruises all over. 

I cursed " God, just any god, you could have killed me and sent me to heaven" my voice cracked, " YOU ASSH*LE!!!"

I am now hoping I won't regret my choice of words.

I went to the mirror and looked at myself while playing with my foreign platinum hair, remembering how I had dyed it black in my last life and cut it short, pondering over my decision, my original hair color used to be strange to me now I love it, my unique trait in this.