Chapter 12- Whose Child

I hopped off the bed and unlocked the door smirking saying awkwardly 'Hi" 

She smiled and replied after coming in " Sooo~"

"Sooo~" I grinned while making her very embarrassed.

I crossed my arms and then took the initiative to say " I shouldn't have cornered you, I suppose you have your secrets you want to keep."

" Your damn right I do... I mean" she replied as I chuckled

I then changed my tone and it was grim and sharp as I glared a her " But be warned when the day comes that we need information that you have for a good cause and you refuse to tell us for your own selfish needs I will keep a grudge if it's not for a good reason."

She nodded slowly and said, " Haha, sure, but I came here to say that I was wrong for shouting and why did the guys come to ask me for your element?"

"Did you tell them?" I responded.

"Yeah!"

" What were their reactions?" I sighed.

She averted her attention and said nervously " Welll~ Threvas said something like..."

She then mimicked him in an annoying voice "'HAHA a Dud she is such an L-O-S-E-R, I guess that's good news for me'  and then he laughed so hard he almost cried."

I am so tired of Thervas the only thing that would be good news for me is if he died by swallowing a fly, but I guess that won't happen any time soon unless...

I had a grim smile on and she looked away knowing that I was angry I chuckled " Tell that bastard to watch his back. I don't have the energy to act as I like him today."

"Will do madame,  and when you are done give me his wallet he owed me the money" she replied playfully.

I smiled a little and then said abruptly " I guess you're done here."

Then someone knocked on the door.

" Its Avalon," she said.

Ashley opened the door and she thanked her.

" This is great, both of you are together so it wastes less time! Anyways, today is the first day of the finals, which one of the three last tests that the applicants for this school will take and just so you know they are the hardest. But don't worry you won't have to take it if you watch within the crowd, so my daughter, Claire, will be escorting you guys there and she will be with you the whole time."

While I was shocked and happy that I would be able to see everyone who might attend this academy's ability Ashley discreetly crept close and whispered:

" Damn... that sly fox seduced some guy and got did in!"

I burst into a peal of uncontrollable laughter and stared at Ashley while giggling. I then asked Ashley " How old is she by the way?"

" Let's find out!" She chuckled mischievously.

" How old are you Mrs and..."

She wriggled her eyebrow and had a sly smile on, " who's the lucky guy?"

She looked a the two of us and laughed hardheartedly making her seem our age with her dimples sticking out.

I blushed and smiled awkwardly not knowing what to say, then nudged Ashley while mouthing 'come on?'

She mused deviously " And how about Threvas, Ashley?"

Oof, well Ashley, now I think we need to talk about this~