Chapter 14-It's Him

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.

We sat back down making people stare at us as we slid past them. I smiled after relaxing and then I looked up to see a familiar figure from his frosty blue eyes to his raven black hair that was decorated styled a blizzard.

I gasped, not from the fact that I saw him there but because he was up against an element user, seemingly to be wind.

This is interesting.

He walked calmly to the person as the wind made a failed effort to push him back only making his clothes and hair flow backward which seemed like a natural occurrence to him. He then stared at the guy who was his opponent and bashed his fist into his face making the guy fly backward.

How did I not notice how strong he is, the guy crashed onto the wall creating a huge dent. He fell off the wall andit was obvious that he was hurt and unconscious.

Aval's words repeated in my head and now all I thought was, wow now it's really unfair.

He turned around to stare at the principal without a scratch on him. He sighed and dusted off himself as people came to the arena to help the poor unconscious guy, I felt bad for him in a way.

Claire stared at him also sighing and placing her hands in her face in disappointment at what he's done.

She must have known him so I asked, " It seems like you know him?"

" That dunce, of course, I do I have known him for about 3 years, oh yeah you don't know... so basically he-" she said

I cut her off while smiling " Yeah I know he came to ET early."

" How do you know that?" she inquired curiously and surprised at the same time.

" Funny thing is I got kidnapped then I dealt with it, then Dieu came thinking I needed help so we talked..." I laughed

" You got what!"

" Did you not hear me, I said I got kidnapped? I'm okay by the way, I mean as you can see..."

She cut me off this time " Those guys should be sent to the fiery pits of Evangard!"

She was furious, I could see the fire in her eyes as she thought of it, she was trembling in anger and clenching her teeth while taking large breaths to calm herself down.

I smiled at her reaction and then teased while pouncing on her to put her in a bear hug" My dear you love me soooo~ much you don't want to see me hurt I wuv you too~"

She yelped and tried to push me away " EWW! No, you idiot! Leave me alone you're covered in dirt and grime!!!"

" I won't leave you alone my lovely your way too cute!" I blew a kiss at her then started to tickle her while giggling.

She at first tried to cover herself and push me away but she failed pathetically and then when she couldn't hold in her laughter so she burst into a howl of laughter and laughed so hard she started to cry.

" Ahaha... stop...pft...I cant...I'm...dying!!!" she muffled out.

" Never!!" I whispered to her while she started kicking.

"Haha... I'll- scream out your... nick-name!!!"

" You wouldn't dare." I challenged

" Yeah, I would sweety~" she replied smirking.

Claire screamed "  Miss. Dud is attacking me!!!"

I fumed " Ponytail or shall I say tush hair is a huge liar!!!"