Chapter 11~ Dream

Not everything is what meets the eyes.

" I don't believe I met you," I said staring at her.

" Well, now you did!" She replied with a smile.

" And may I tell you that I despise the nickname you have just given me?" I mused while smiling.

She grinned while declaring "That's good to know."

I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or serious. I just hope she won't call me Miss. Dud.

I turned to look at Ashley who was as pale as the clouds as she stared at the girl's clothes, which seemed to be Engraved Thorn's... uniform? Well, that's strange.

Ashley then stared at the girl's eyes.

After a few minutes later she regained her composure and looked at me smiling.

Even more strange!

"So what's your name?" She asked while peering at me.

" What's your's?" I asked smugly.

" Tell me your's" she replied.

" You just have to wait and see ponytail."

" What type of name is that? Nice try but you failed!" Ashley whispered in my ear as she headed towards the door and waited while turning her back to us which seemed to me that she was looking for a way to leave.

The girl said without knowing what just happened there " I can find out anyway besides you will be easy to find considering your a dud and two posters will go up; one with people's names and elements and one with your names and class."

I then said childishly in defeat " Then... then, I guess... JUST DON'T CALL ME MISS. DUD!"

" Don't call me 'ponytail.'" She replied coolly.

" Fine," I said while smiling.

" and thanks." I continued maturely.

" Thanks for what? I never said I wouldn't call you Miss Dud, you agreed to end the nickname Ponytail." She smirked slyly leaving me dumbfounded.

I collected my thought's and sighed " We are both mature, smart ladies. Must we need to use such degrading nicknames."

She countered " Yes we are, so we compromised on this matter a little while ago."

I decided to end this conversation since it was going nowhere, so I left while saying "Have a good day, I hope this conversation benefited you as a person."

"I hope so too." She replied

I caught up to Ashley and leaned on the door as she was leaving expecting me to follow her as she turned around to look at me trying to find a reason for why I was not moving if I was tired.

" What's wrong? Did she do something?" She questioned worriedly.

" I should be asking you that!" I replied.

She dozed off for a second and twitched when she looked at me and sighed " Nothing." Which I could clearly tell that she was lying.

Usually, I wouldn't pry into people's personal life but I had to admit that she was no longer my acquaintance, she was my friend, although I don't know about the others.

" I know you are hiding something you are being weird!" I said 

" It's really nothing!" She said slowly raising her voice.

" You can tell me, I won't tell anyone, I'm just worried."

" It's none of your business!" She yelled