Chapter 8- Surprise?

Betrayal is not a nightmare it's the reality.

I stood near the group and muffled while wiping the blood running down my nose " We have to attack him where he is injured without taking any breaks or we will be at a disadvantage!"

Threvas looked like he wanted to murder him when he asked: " And where is that, we never got to look at his cuts and bruises."

I replied, " We are just going to try or you could send me in and I could find out while stalling, I'll point to where it is, but after that, I will be useless."

Ash questioned clearly afraid " What if he's an element user?!"

I then replied with a consoling smile before saying something that I might not have been able to do " I'll find a way, and the least I could do is weaken him then after he is stuck there for some reason we could try to escape and if we can't do that, I'll help you find out which elements he can use!"

She nodded and then inquired nervously " Will you be ok? " 

" Maybe, but I will not die like this!"

I slowly stepped forward as they scurried around setting up a few traps and getting into their stances.

He moved to the left of me at the speed of light and landed a punch on my face I slid back from the impact and rubbed my eyes helping to clear the blood that was blurring my vision.

I continued walking slowly while checking my watch. He once again tried to punch me on the left side of my face and I responded by blocking his punch while thinking 'not this time.' 

He pulled his arm back and went in for another punch but then he headed towards my right then kicked my face. I flew backward and my back hit the tree I coughed out blood then used my arm strength to get up. 

I sprinted towards the woods in hopes of hiding. He scurried through the trees and looked for me, I then took that chance to kick his back which resulted in him turning around and doing a tornado kick.

I ducked, while I was thinking of what would have happened if that hit me frightening myself.

I swung my foot across the ground and tripped him then I locked his arm on my shoulder about to break it.

Somehow he broke out and pulled my arms closer to him and his knee locked on my stomach, he continued this motion to many times to count and I fell to the ground throwing up blood which demonstrated how I was internally bleeding. 

Excruciating pain filled me and my vision was blurry, blood was still seeping from my forehead I had a sharp headache and shortness of breath. Whenever I thought of something I was confused, I was lightheaded.

My voice was slurred as I yelped in rage " Y- Yah bastarb "

I  tried my best to conceal the overwhelming pain I was going through.

I struggled to get up and felt fragile, now I had to to do as much as I could so that would not happen again, I had to fight him the same way he did which was with the intent to kill but I would do it without killing him.

I huffed while dragging my feet, they felt like weights, I rarely sweated in this life before today.

I took out my pocket knife and ran towards him while staggering.

He turned around and dogged me and I continued swinging it towards his direction while hitting and kicking him.

It scarcely touched him and it only made scratches on his skin but I felt accomplished.

I continued my swings but he swiftly made me drop the pocket knife. 

I kicked him in the shin and he winced.