Chapter 13- Final Test 1

Lilith made the first move, pouncing at the other girl who I'll call Athy on her face causing Athy to stumble as blood ran down her head. She glared at Lilith as if she was her prey and scratched Lilith's face leaving a red mark on her cheek. Lilith cursed under her breath annoyed at what had happened.

Athy then came in for another attack this time she was looking to leave a mark and I sighed while wondering why she had lost.

Lilith's fizzy, long brown hair shook as she dodged the attack lounging at her stomach and it skimmed her almond brown skin causing her to grunt a little and swing in for a kick on Athy's head to finish quickly.

Athy blocked the attack and dropped Lilith to the floor and punched her face with momentum.

Lilith concealed her yelp and rolled behind Athy and dropped her to the floor and smirked.

Athy headbutted with Lilith and then slid across the floor escaping for a moment.

 But, Lilith then ran in for an attack before Athy could do anything and swiftly knocked her out drilling at her neck as Athy crawled away to catch her breath and scream as sweat trickled down her forehead and she got hit causing her to blackout.

The crowd cheered as Athy got carried away.

" I thought you said she would have a tough time" I whispered surprised by how fast it was.

" She did, you saw her get dropped to the floor did you not."

So I suppose at battle lasting 5 minutes is hard.

Lilith slightly smiled at her win and exhaled after making sure her opponent was fine. She walked back after they took Athy away.

Hours have passed since the first battle and I indulged at the new moves I saw, I smiled to myself after thinking about the last one I saw. In that one, the guy had peed his pant's and fainted after an elbow was about to smash into his head, the whole arena was quite as the liquid slid down the arena and I stared in shock.

I think it was great that he lost, if not he would be taunted for the rest of the years he spent here.

The cleaners rushed in and used their soap, bleach, mop and water elements to clean up the place and someone teleported him away.

After this matter was dealt with people burst into laughter and the people were whispering and screaming things.

I turned to Claire and asked, " Does this happen often?"

She replied " Kinda..."

I sighed, not once have I seen an element user and it has been like 700 battles. Although half of those battles ended with them going over the time limit.

I stretched out on my seat and I couldn't believe that I did I then realized that I was getting bored because they were following each other's movements, probably because they were simple moves that were easy to learn.

But it was still interesting to see how they used them against their opponents... for a while.

It was now time for new people to go up and I weary. This time it was a girl and a bulked guy. 

I wondered if this was even fair and how she could turn the tables.

The guy came charging at her, ready to crush her and she escaped him while she ran her rosy cinnamon hair cascading down her back and the glossy hair danced around the arena and flowed down like honey.

He nearly caught her and she flipped away and glared while glowering at him with her large greenish-brown almond-shaped eyes.

He charged in like a bull, coming closer to her while his brown hair flew backward because of the speed he was moving at.