Part 7

"Please Asad for Aakeer"..

Zoya knew Asad would calm down at the mention of Aakeer. "Zoya, how can you ask me not to do anything to..." Asad pressed in forehead in frustration. "After everything she has done, Zoya she tried to kill you numerous times, now for the property she is trying to harm ammi. Zoya you want me to stand by and watch as my so called best friend who betrayed me repeatedly, made me a world class fool, she ruined my life, literally all the miseries I, my family that I love more than myself she broke my family apart and Zoya you want me to do nothing. Zoya, you are killing me here. Every tear that anyone in this house shed was cos of her. How could you even think I should not punish her." Zoya could see the anguish on Asad's face. She knew he was hurting, she knew he needed to something to make the person that has been causing his family so much pain pay. But as she held Aakeer , she knew that in all this – this little angel would suffer. No matter how much they wanted Tanveer out of their lives and for her to pay for everything she did, Aakeer was going to be right in the middle of it. Zoya kissed Aakeer and walked up to Asad.

"Asad, look at Aakeer, does he deserve any of this. No matter what we do, he is going to be in the middle of this. Tanveer will use Aakeer to hurt us cos she knows how much you love you him. Asad, we cannot let anything happen to him." Explained Zoya. Asad looked at Zoya with surprise and admiration, he held Zoya's face in his hands "Zoya after everything Tanveer has done to you, you are still worried about Aakeer, you are still putting someone else' well being before yours. What are you made of Zoya" Asad said softly and kissed her forehead. Zoya closed her eyes and felt his kiss. "Asad, we cannot let the sins of the father effect the child" said Zoya softly. "Look at what we both come from, we both have been through so much do you really want the same thing for Aakeer? When you look at Aakeer, do not see the blood in him – but instead see him for the joy he has brought to your life. We have to protect him even from his own mother." Said Zoya. Asad was amazed with Zoya. He fell in love with her all over again. Asad knew that this time he should just listen to her. Not listening to her was what got them to where they were in the first place. He just sat down and said "What's the plan Mrs Bond" smiled Asad. Zoya smiled widely and sat down next to him, Asad played his Aakeer's hand as listened carefully to Zoya. "Well, firstly – we have to not let Tanveer know we know everything. I feel that she knows much more than we do at the moment. We have to let her think that she is winning. So that means we go back to ignoring each other." Asad was getting upset. He stood up "No Zoya, how much more. Now that I have you, I can't let you be away from you. Zoya, do you understand the hell I went through when you were not with me. Zoya I was living but I was dead on the inside. I felt nothing." Asad said with tears in his eyes, he knelt down in front of Zoya and once again held her face " Zoya, you know what I prayed for every day.." Asad still on knees before her began repeating his daily prayer ..

""Main Nahi Janta Mohabbat Kise Kehte Hain, Haan Par Itna Janta Hoon Ki Zinda Rehna Hain Kise Kehte Hain Aur Jab Se Zoya Gayi Hai Meri Saansein To Chal Rahi Hai Par Main Zinda Nahi.Main Nahi Janta Wo Meri Taqdir Mein Hain Ya Nahi Aur Agar Nahi To Main Dua Karta Hoon Ki Agar Apni Taqdir Badal Sakta To Uska Naam Apne Haaton Ki Lakiron Par Likh Deta , Hey Mere Maula Mujh Par Raham Kar, Mujhe Meri Zindagi Lauta De''

"I don't know what love is, but what I do know is how to live and ever since Zoya has left I am breathing but I am not alive. I don't know if Zoya is in my destiny or not but I pray change my destiny, I will write her name in my destiny. My God, please have mercy on me, give me back my life"

Zoya had tears in her eyes, Asad's tears was slowly streaming down his face. Zoya put down Aakeer had hugged Asad tight. Asad buried his head in her neck. Zoya and Asad once cried again for everything that happened. They held onto each like their lives depended on it. "No Zoya, please don't ask me to go through all that again. You are here now, I want to finally live our lives. Please Zoya, I died a thousand deaths everyday you were not here. Not anymore" cried Asad softly. Zoya was shocked and the intensity of Asad's feelings and revelations. She loved him even more than her life. She would easily give up everything for him. Every cell of her being, every heartbeat her every breath was for him. Zoya pulled apart a little, she wiped her tears and his "Asad, we have to get rid of the evil in our home. I am not saying that we will apart for forever." Asad looked at Zoya, Zoya smiled "besides, I am right across from you and we can barge into each other's room's anytime without knocking" Zoya laughed, Asad smiled a little. "Asad, I am asking this please, we need to be one step ahead of Tanveer. So let her think she is winning in keeping us apart. And whilst she is deluding herself, we can help ammi get better sooner and think of a way to keep Aakeer safe." Zoya took his hand "Asad, I am asking you to help me protect our family, please we have to do this" Zoya pleaded and then tried her killer wali dimpled smile with a puppy dog face. Asad smiled a little "You don't play fair Mrs Khan" said Asad taking her into his arms. "I could never resist the puppy dog face and the killer dimple wali smile" Asad kissed Zoya on top of her head. "So what's the plan Sherlock" Asked Asad.

Meanwhile Tanveer was in her room. Asad was slipping away. She needs to get control quickly. Zoya has totally thrown her off track. She needs to get the property papers signed soon. She worked too hard on this all of this. Tanveer was pacing her room. She had to get rid of Zoya quickly. But how? And why is she back. Tanveer made her way out of room and went downstairs to Zoya's room. Tanveer checked if there was any one around. The coast was clear – she entered Zoya's room. She quickly began searching Zoya's things and with Zoya being the messy person she was looking through Zoya's things was not that hard. Tanveer almost gave up when she spotted a letter. Tanveer read the letter. It was permission to dig up a grave. Tanveer smiled. So this is why Zoya is back. She found out that her abbu is alive. Bechari Zoya, thought Tanveer, she doesn't know the whole truth does she. Tanveer folded the letter put it back in its place and left Zoya's room. Back in her room, Tanveer thought maybe it time Zoya and Asad comes to know who Zoya's abbu really is. After all, I could help my friends thought Tanveer evilly. The truth will destroy them. And I will finally have everything that I want.

Tanveer was so lost imagining herself winning she didn't hear the door knock. The door creaked a little and there stood Asad and Aakeer. Asad was furious, she was smiling. Asad looked at Zoya who was hiding against the pillar. Zoya smile calmed him down a little and made him stop imaging 101 ways to kill his best friend. Asad cleared his throat " Tanveer," Tanveer turned around shocked. "Jammy, come inside." Said Tanveer sweetly. "I heard you come in, I thought you must be worried for Aakeer. So, I brought him to you. "Explained Asad handing over Aakeer. Tanveer had completely forgotten about Aakeer. Asad and Zoya knew this. "Err, I knew he was with you jammy so that why I didn't worry. I trust you jammy with my life" said Tanveer. Asad cringed. He looked over his shoulder to Zoya, Zoya pleaded with him to continue, Asad cleared his throat and rubbed his forehead, the things he could do for his wife and continued "Tanveer, Tannu, I wanted to apologise for earlier. I am really sorry for snapping at you. I am just really stressed with everything going on." Tanveer was shocked at Asad's apology – maybe there was hope after all. Tanveer smiled "it's okay Jammy, after everything you have done for Aakeer and me, I understand how stressed you must be especially with Zoya back causing havoc in your life." Said Tanveer sweetly, she touched Asad's arm "Jammy, I am your best friend and will always be here for you. Your family is my family, if you need anything, even just to talk I am here" said Tanveer sweetly. Asad tried to smile, but his rage was boiling through more. "Good night" said Asad stiffly and left the room in a hurry storming right pass Zoya. Zoya understood his rage, but this was the last time he has to pretend. They just have to stick to the plan.

Zoya was in 2 minds to follow Asad or not. She decided not. She went into her room and closed the door. Who would have thought after confessing their feeling to each other, they would still have to be apart. Zoya sat down on the bed a picked up the exhumation papers. Tomorrow she starts the investigation that brought her to India. Zoya was relieved that Asad now knew the truth and would like with ammi and keeping her safe. That would really help her now; she had some time to investigate her abbu. Tomorrow was day one. Allah Miya, give the strength please prayed Zoya and then settled into bed. Zoya was in a deep sleep when she heard someone enter her room, she opened her eyes slowly and reached for her pepper spray that was always under her pillow, she felt the bed next to her dip and then felt an arm go around her waist, Zoya quickly turned, pepper spray in her hand when she was pulled flush against the hard male body, she knew all too well. "Mr Khan" she said between her teeth. Asad smiled "Pepper spray Zoya, on your husband only you would do that." Teased Asad. Zoya put down the pepper spray. "What are you doing here? If anybody sees" asked Zoya. Asad just pulled her closer "My wifey dearest, do you really think after I have you, I will let you go and sleep alone. Zoya, I agreed to everything you said. All your insane plans. This is the only thing I want. I will leave your room before anyone wakes in the morning. Zoya, I just want to hold you, nothing else. For now, I only want you in my arms knowing you are really here" whispered Asad. Zoya had tears in her eyes, she snuggled closed into Asad's chest "I love you Asad"..