Part 19

Zoya could not person that was holding her. She tried to scream but the hand blocking her mouth blocked her scream. Zoya was trying really hard to get out of her capturers hold. She could feel her capturer's breath on her neck and could feel his heartbeats on her back. "Allah Miya please help me" prayed Zoya.

Zoya felt the capturers hold loosen but before so could move she felt something cold around her neck. Zoya froze she felt she felt something tighten around her neck then she felt a kiss at the back of her neck and a pair of arms go around her waist. She smiled and placed her hand on her chest and pick up a beautiful platinum pendent. She looked at the pendent carefully, there was intricate engraving of the moon and stars on the front and when she turned the pendent over , tears formed in her eyes. In very old Victorian design was an "A & Z, hamesha" engraved on it. The pair of hands moved over hers and opened the pendent. A tear made its way down Zoya's cheek and she smiled, inside was a picture of Asad, Zoya and Aakeer. Zoya touched the picture. In the picture Zoya was holding Aakeer and Asad were holding Zoya. Zoya felt then felt a breath next to her ear..."Eid Mubarak Mrs Khan". Zoya smiled and turned and hugged her capturer with such force that they both fell back on the bed. "Eid Mubarak Mr Khan" said Zoya holding on really tight to Asad. They held onto each other like their lives depended on it. Their hug just showed how much they missed each other.

Zoya finally registered where they were. She pulled away a little "Mr Khan, you here?" asked Zoya surprised, "How did you get in". Asad smiled at his wife cheekily and said "The window" he smiled like a child in a candy store. Zoya's mouth formed an O, "The window" she looked at the window and then at her crazy husband again "Asad, are you crazy the window. This window is on the first floor. What if you got hurt are you crazy" ranted Zoya standing up facing Asad. Asad now stood up as well, the audacity of this woman, Asad faced Zoya and held her shoulders to shut her up "Firstly I am fine. I think I am strong enough to climb the wall outside my wife's window. Besides, this is what you wished for" said Asad a little louder than usual. Zoya smiled and played with her pendent in her fingers. Asad saw the amused look his wife had on her face, "Your fourth wish completed" he smiled and walked towards her "I got you the moon and stars" said Asad as he gathered Zoya in his arms and hugged her with such intensity that her heart swelled. Zoya pulled back a little but still stood in Asad's arms and said "thank you. This is the best gift ever" said Zoya and hugged him with the same intensity. They pulled apart and looked out the window towards the moon, Asad had his hand around Zoya and Zoya was resting her head on his arm. Zoya smiled as she recalled the past few crazy minutes and said, "Asad, I can't believe you are here. You climbed through my window like ", "Like Romeo" completed Asad as he blushed, and Zoya smiled and held his face "Yes, like Romeo. I could not have asked or wished for anything better than this. You have made all my dreams come true. This Eid is the best and this eid-ie I will treasure for all my life". Asad kissed Zoya's forehead and said "I could not miss seeing my chand tonight" and he gathered her in his arms "God, Zoya I missed you so much. I felt like a part of me was gone. This feels like heaven right now. You make me do crazy things, climb through windows. Skype chat with my wife.." and at that Zoya pushed him, " I have still not forgotten you for this morning" said Zoya angrily. Asad stared at his crazy wife and stepped closer and said "Zoya, I did not do anything wrong. You are my wife and I love you with everything that I am. We have given each other everything, mind body and soul so what if I saw you like that. You are my wife damn it!" said Asad angrily. Zoya bit her bottom lip she knew was over reacting which did not go unnoticed by Asad "And besides it's not like you have not seen me without my clothes, in fact you openly drool over my six pack" teased Asad. Zoya's mouth formed an O again and she blushed a little. Asad laughed and pulled Zoya into his arms "Okay, I am sorry for admiring my gorgeous wife" Zoya smiled and tightened her arms around him. They were lost in each other when they heard soft music fill the air. They looked the window in the garden and there was Ayaan and Humera in each other's arms lost in their own world. Asad and Zoya looked lovingly at their siblings. Asad offered Zoya his hand and when she placed her hand in his, he turned her palm over and kissed his name on her palm, Zoya felt a shiver go down her spine. Asad saw her reaction and pulled her flush against him, they looked into each other's eyes and began moving in their own rhythm and in their own world..