Ch 7

Colby POV

A week has past since I told Sam about Samantha, and he was completely understanding and gave me time to heal. That's one reason why I love hi-

Nope. Not even going to finish that thought. I'm not gay, therefore I don't have feeling for him. I'm straight. Right..

Anyway, he's a really nice guy and I'm so thankful to have found him.

I logged onto our YouTube channel- wait, did I ever tell you readers? WE GOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL MOTHERTRUCKERS! Back in early November when we had a live stream on our Insta for meeting 1.5 million followers on Vine, someone said that we should make a channel of our own, so we did.

I looked at the comments at our video "No Hands Challenge". One of them commented how I didn't seem like my energetic self. And they were right: I wasn't myself in that video.

We filmed that video a day after Samantha "broke up" with me. And even after that night with Sam, I still felt a bit sad.

Even though I have much more confidence than I did in 8th grade, I still don't have the best around girls. They make me scared, awkward and nervous. So whenever I actually get close to a girl, even just "talking" to them, I feel special. Loved. Appreciated. So of coarse I'm going to be upset if they cheat on me if we never actually dated.

The comment still stuck out to me. Do people know that I'm upset? They love me, and I love them but I don't want them to think I'm upset. So, I had to do what Sam and I do best: turn sadness into comedy. But what should we do? How can we turn this into happiness and comedy?

Wait a second. I suddenly got an idea! An idea that may haunt us forever, but may change us emotionally and mentally. In both good and back ways.

I went to my lock screen of my laptop and shut up. I quickly changed into a black shirt with some writing on it, red pants, and shoes and ran out of the house and to my car. Luckily, my parents were gone so they wouldn't yell at me for running.

The second I got to Sam's house, I ran inside and kicked off my shoes. His mom was in the kitchen cooking spaghetti and smiled at me. "Hi, Colby. How are you?" I gave a small nod and smiled. "I'm good, mom. How are you?" She laughed a bit. Before responding with a good.

Yeah, I'm close with Sam's family. They sometimes even treat me like their son sometimes, so I joke around and call them "mom, dad, brother, or sister" sometimes.

I can legit just walk into their house and make myself at home. That's how close I am with the Golbach's. The same for Sam with my family.

"Where's Sam?" I asked with curiosity. She looks up from the pot of noodles on the stove.

"Oh, he went out with Jake today. He should be back soon." Jake. Jake Webber. One of our best friends. We live Kansas together and met each other awhile ago. "Until then, just make yourself at home!" She smiled.

I nodded and grabbed an apple, taking a bite out of it and sitting down on the couch and looked through my social media stuff.

About a half hour later, Sam came in the door. I threw my phone down on the couch and jumped onto him. "SAM! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

I pulled away and he looked like he just saw a ghost. "U-uh hey Colby. How long have you been here?"

"Only for a little bit, but seriously. I need to talk to you." I said.

"Why? I just got home and-" I pointed downstairs and stared at him intensely.

"Basement. Ping pong table. Now." He quickly nodded and set his stuff on the counter before running downstairs. I followed close behind.