Ch 33

Colby POV

"I don't believe this... any of this." Sam said simply, breaking out of my grasp and looking at me.

"W-What?" I asked, confused.

"Do you really think that I'm going to believe that we dated?! That's crazy! I'm not gay, bisexual, or anything. I've always been dating Katrina, so maybe it was just a dream!" Sam said, his voice starting to raise.

Was it really just a dream? No... it can't be!

"Sam, I can promise you what I'm saying is the truth-" I started before he interrupted me.

"No! I know you're lying, Colby!" He started to shout.

     "Why would I lie about something so important to me?!" I started to shout back.

     He ignored me and just stormed out of my room, slamming the door shut. I fall onto my bed, screaming angrily into my pillow.

     Ever since we... had a little incident in Florida earlier this year, we haven't been as close as we used to be in High School. Well, part of it being the fact that he doesn't remember us being a thing.

     It started off when Brennen came into our lives and ruined it. Then, it was Sam gaining his memory. Then, it was the event that happened in Florida. Those events just made us slowly grow apart more and more. And I hate it so much.

     I want to be friends forever, even if it means us not dating. It always has been just the two of us against everything, and I don't want that to ever end.

———-time skip (one month later)—————

     It's been a month, and Sam forgave me. But we still aren't as close as we used to be.

     I started to hang out with Brennen again, and he, believe it or not, has changed so much. He's nicer, calmer, and hasn't once mentioned anything about coming between Sam and I. In fact, there has been times where he wanted to hang out with Sam or even called him over to hang.

     But tonight was the night: Elton and Matt was coming over tonight to film the 3rd part of our Cobb Estate series for the Sam and Colby channel.

     In the first part, we got chased out by people. In the second part, we lost Elton in caves. Let's hope that nothing happens this time...

———-another time skip oof———

Sam POV

     Tonight, a few friends came to film a video with Colby and I and it got crazy quick.

     We once again got lost in cave and got trapped in it when we heard this, what we thought at the time, a cult coming for us.

     Turns out it was just another group of people that were exploring too, but they did break the camera out of fear that we were going to hurt them.

     We started walking back to the car in mixed emotions until Colby spoke up.

     "Sam... What just happened exactly?" He asked.

     "I honestly don't know. But I'm just happy to be alive." I said.

     "But What should we do?" He asked. I stopped walking, and so did everyone else. I motioned for Elton and Matt to go ahead to go go the car.

     "What do you mean?" I asked back.

     "You know.. about the camera and... I guess the whole situation that we were just in. What should we do about it?" He asked.