~ Twelve ~

Betty's P.O.V

It's Saturday, currently 12pm, so I had to be at his house in three hours. Toni and Veronica were at my house, helping me get ready. It took two and a half hours to pick out a towel, bathers and outfit, but since we were also watching a movie, then dancing to music, it took a while.

My Outfit:

*Without jumper

*Without jumper

My Swimsuit:

My Hair:

Soon 2:45 rolled around, and I knew it was soon time to leave and head to Jughead's house

Soon 2:45 rolled around, and I knew it was soon time to leave and head to Jughead's house. I packed up my final things, then it was 2:50, meaning time to leave. I had told my parents me and Toni are sleeping over at Veronica's tonight, so just in case I ended up coming home late, or not until the next morning, they wouldn't suspect anything, since I'm at Veronica's.

I rode my bike to Jughead's after taking the long route past Veronica's house, so my parents knew I wasn't lying when I turned a different way at the end of the driveway. I parked my bike out the front and walked up to Jughead's house, and knocked on the door. I waited until he answered the door, and as soon as I did a smile appeared on my face.

*Betty, Jughead*

"Hey Betty! Come in!" I could tell he was very excited, and so was I.

"Hi Jug." I said softly, but still excited and somewhat shy.

"Welcome to the Jones Manor! Home to me, my father, my mother and my sister."

"Glad to be here!"

"Don't worry, they're not here."

"How come? I mean, if I'm honest I don't exactly want Ghoulie royalty is in there house. But it would be nice to meet them."

"Well, my sister, Jellybean went to friends house, and my parents are sorting out Ghoulie business I don't need to worry about, yet apparently." He may have been speaking about his family whereabouts, but he still spoke very fondly about them. "So it's just us for tonight. My parents usually stay at the Ghoulie's Bar on Saturday nights."

"Sounds fun!" I had a big smile on my face.

"When do you wanna get going?"

"Anytime you're ready."

"In that case, wanna eat before we go?"

"Jughead Jones, I've heard you're always hungry, but I didn't think it was true! But I'm definitely up for eating!" We quickly ate some leftover pasta.

"I'm always hungry!" He grinned at me. "Also, pasta?" I nodded my head and we ate the pasta, taking about 30 minutes to heat up and eat.

"Let's go!" We were both very eager to go. He climbed on his bike, and I hopped on after, wrapping my arms around his torso. 

"Comfy princess?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Very." Was my reply, causing him to chuckle and me to giggle. We sped off out of his street along the rode that led us to Sweetwater River. The road curved through the trees, and although I've driven along it 1000 times, riding with Jughead made it seem like a whole new world. 

We finally arrived at Sweetwater River, and set down our stuff. Jughead had already taken his shoes, jacket and shirt, where as I had only taken off my shoes and shirt. By the time I had gotten my skirt off as well, I felt two strong arms wrapping around me and picking me up.

"No! JUGGIE DON'T YOU DARE!" He just chuckled so I tried to make myself clearer. "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!

"If that's what you wish Princess." And he dropped my in the water, soon following after me. I splashed him and laughed. He splashed me back and I giggled.

Jughead's P.O.V

We were splashing each for a few minutes until she gave up and started swimming towards me. We were holding each other in the water and I knew right then she was the one for me. We just had casual conversations while swimming around and enjoying each others company. After an hour we got out and ate some Oreo's.

Eating for about an hour and having casual conversations, just learning things we didn't know about each other. We started to swim again, swimming for about an hour, then getting out and dressed. By the time we made it back to my house it was 7pm. We got changed into our comfy clothes and just sat on the couch watching Rebel Without a Cause.

A.N.

I just checked and OMG THIS BOOK HAS 547 READS, 33 VOTES AND RANKED #30 IN BUGHEAD!!! Thank you all so much for reading my book and voting on it! It means so much to me! Love you all!
-Mads xx