Chapter 1- Registration

Stepping out of the car was one of the most nerve-racking things that Kayla had done in her 19 years. While the Power Academy hides it well, the overwhelming feeling of dominance coming off of the school was difficult to handle. Kayla remained at the side of her car taking in the view of the mansion like academy, and took a deep breath.

"Okay Kayla... It's now or never. You can do this" she hyped herself up as she grabbed her bags and forced her feet to walk towards the entrance. The sight of a registration check in line was a relief to Kayla, that there would be some normality in the beginning rather than the rumors her friends came up with when she told them of her plans. After about waiting five minutes, it was finally her turn to register.

"Name please" the lady at the table asked.

"Kayla James, ma'am," the lady looked through the pile of name tags and handed hers to her.

"Thank you Kayla. Rooms will not be assigned until you have a designated partner. Now it says on your file that you are a submissive/little, I assume that to be correct?" Kayla nods in response, "Good, good. Now you can leave bags over with Mr. Turner and make your way to the ballroom. You will be looking to make a connection with someone with the role dominant/daddy, and it will be on their name tags in the same place yours is located. Next please." Kayla was hurried of the way and quickly handed her bags to Mr. Turner. She thanked him, and slowly put her name tag on.

Try as she might, she couldn't muster up the courage to step further than the ballroom door, nervously scanning the crowd.

"First time?" Someone asks as they snuck up on Kayla, "Let me introduce myself, I'm Sebastian, I've been attending the academy for hmmm, about three years now." Sebastian sarcastically bends down to kiss her hand, and finally makes Kayla laugh. "Oh I love seeing new faces around here. My submissive Sasha is always too nervous to attend these so called partner hunts."

"A partner hunt?" Kayla asks nervously, she never had the best luck with relationships in highschool, and she feared that this would end up the same as before.

"Oh most definitely, so many people come in looking for the hottest new piece of meat, or just submit to the first dominant that pays attention to them. Luckily I saved you in time, now I can help you with the ropes." The pun makes the pair laugh and helps some of the nerves wash off of Kayla.

"So how would you suggest I go about this?" Kayla asks as they walk together towards the food table.

"Well," Sebastian looks down at her name tag rapidly "Kayla, to start off with, all of the fresh meat that people hunt for most likely think you'll be taken by me since they have no idea what they are doing, so that eliminates the inexperienced newbies, and everyone that has attended this academy before knows that I am taken by Sasha, so you will look available to them. Partnering with someone experienced will definitely keep you safe, we can't let a darling like you get hurt because of a bad match now can we?" The pair begin to get to know one another, and become fast friends.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Kayla asks Sebastian as he gives a death glare to a prospective dominant walking towards them.

"Kayla, trust me, I've been at this school for three years, I can tell who is going to be good enough to teach you." He starts to continue, but his phone rings, "okay this is Sasha, so I have to step out and take this. I will be right back." Sebastian quickly runs out and answers as Kayla goes to sitting at her table and looking at her lap.

"Wow I thought he would never leave!" Some guy drinking a soda and wearing a hoodie said while plopping down next to Kayla. "you know, you were waisting your time with him, he's taken. Me on the other hand, I could always use a new slut to train to my pleasure." Kayla stood up and backed away, highly uncomfortable to have just heard that. "Oh come on, that's no way to treat a master now is it?" He grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, "Now that's better. Tell me, what's your name."

"I think she's done Greg. Clearly her name tag doesn't say slave so you need to let the poor girl have some space." The man's grip got tighter in frustration and angrily released. Kayla took no time in immediately getting out from his touch and away from his sight. She hurried out of the ballroom, past Sebastian who's back was turned, and into what the sign calls the courtyard. It was home to beautiful flowers, and it made the air smell like honeysuckle. She sat on a bench and caught her breath trying to reassure herself that one bad experience can't make her regret this decision. "Are you alright dear?" Kayla looks up quickly and sees that the man who saved her is leaning against the courtyard entrance.

"Just catching my breath, thank you..." She looked for a name tag but couldn't find one.

"Jasper, Jasper Knight. Now I don't want to assume anything, I'm quite sure you are fully capable of taking care of yourself until you find a match, but if Greg is giving you a hard time, I can take care of it for you."

"No no, it's fine," she shakes her head as she stands up and walks towards him. "thank you for helping me, that was very kind, and you didn't have to do that," she smiles and leans up to whisper in his ear, "it's nice to meet you Jasper, my name is Kayla."." She placed her hand on his chest and kissed his cheek, walking away from his stunned form.

~~~~~~~

A/n

There it is! Hope you liked it, not sure how this is all gonna end up but we are definitely gonna be on a weird ride together! If you have any suggestions, I would love to talk to you!!!
Love you all!
Lizzie