Chapter 1

I am Natalie, a 22 years old girl who is new in the police department.I am usually hot tempered but I don't know how I've been coping with my colleagues for the past few days.They have turned the whole office upside down for I don't know which reason.

''Hey Nat,have you seen the file that I was reading to you yesterday??'',asked Naomi,my only sincere bestfriend to me.(btw Nat is my nickname)

''No.'',I simply replied.

Naomi is a brunette girl with beautiful curly hair, hazel eyes and a curvy body.She is generous,kind and unlike me ,she is very friendly.She is very careless and forgetful at times but when she is determined to do her work ,nothing could get in her way.Even i am surprised by her sudden change of behavior occasionally.Anyway let's get back to task.(The photo above is Naomi)

I had been assigned a few hours ago to locate a suspect of serial killer and to search for possible evidence as only circumstantial evidence was found and it was not enough to prove him guilty.I must admit that he is really smart.Various case of murder was found during the past week and it was proved that there was a connection between those murders.His preys were mostly young teenage girls.The victims were murdered in an atrocious way.I take the file in my hand and examine it:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon Kimberley

Age:26 years old 

Relatives:none

Address:xxxxxx

Working area:owns a cafe namely cooper cafe

certificate of character:no cases found

etc.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does he live in the forest??Tomorrow I will be going to his house even though i was warned not to go.I just want to finish the case as quickly as possible so that i can take a few days of holiday to visit my father.It has been a long time since I payed a visit to him and i have to make sure not to forget to bring some blue roses to put on his grave.Yes..my father is dead.He is the reason why i got into the police department.He was a police officer who had been shot during his working hours when i was 14 years old.It took a while to overcome the grief but i didn't forget to plan for my revenge.

---------------------------------------------Tomorrow morning--------------------------------------------------------

I wake up finally after throwing my alarm clock across the bedroom.I guess you can already tell that I'm not a morning person.After doing my usual morning routine, i was dressed with a black skinny jeans,a grey crop top,my favorite black synthetic leather jacket and my black converse shoes.If you are guessing then yes my favorite color is black.I take my backpack and off i go!!!

I feel like my baby,aka,my audi r8 will need a nice bath after going into the muddy forest.It is at least a 2 hours ride.After arriving to my destination, i find out that i have to walk some miles before reaching his house.I take my courage in both hands and set off for the walk.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes that i did.Whatever i write is from my own imagination and please don't hate.This is my first book and i reallyyy hope for it to go well.Have a good journey or goodnight!!!