Chapter 5

He suddenly....smirked at me sending shivers down my spine.I glare at him and a childish idea pops up in my mind.

He seems to be a good guy...I mean.. ignore the fact that he is mentally unstable.I think I can handle this case well as my mother was a psychiatrist before she died and I used to and still go to offer a helping hand at the asylum.

''How old are you?'',I ask trying to start a conversation.

(N for Natalie and D for Damon)

D-''23 years old.I am surprised that you are showing interest in me.Usually my preys always beg me to let 'em go and that they would not tell anyone blablabla...''

N-''well don't worry cuz I won't be like 'em.If I get a chance I will definitely without any single doubt tell everyone about you and beside trying to know you,what can I do in this trapped room!?!''

D-''You got a point there!''

N-''Ohh believe me,I always do!Is this where you live basically?Do you live alone?What about siblings and your parents??Do you have any friends?''

D-''Wowww,calm down girl.You're drowning me with your questions.So....No,I don't live here,yes I live alone and I don't have any siblings or parents.''

His pupils dilate on saying the word 'parents'.It seems like I got my first task:discover the reason why he hates his parents.Not wanting to aggravate the situation I change the topic.

''I am hungryyyyy!!!'',I said with a puppy face.He leaves the room,taking one last glance at me and then slams the door harshly.I finally take the opportunity of being alone to inspect the room that I am in.

The room is small and would have been in complete darkness if not for the window across me.I must admit that the view of the forest is breathtaking.

Minutes later,he returns with a plate and a glass of juice.The smell of food reached me making me smile whole heartedly.He sit down on his previous chair,placing the plate of food on a small table found at the side.

Thank God,I will finally be able to move my hands a bit but unfortunate as I am,he starts to feed me.Let's not complain and just appreciate the delicious food.I don't know if it's just a coincidence or whatever butttt he just served me my favourite food,pasta and meatballs.Quite simple,I know!

He puts the plate away after earning a smile from me.One positive thing about him is that he is a great cook and the negative thing is that......

Heyy lovelies!!Don't hesitate to comment and vote!!!