chapter 7

D-"you will have to.... do something that you fear the most."

Panic starts to engulf me as sweat runs down my forehead.I fidget with my fingers,something I do when I am panicked.An idea comes to my mind.

N-"If I tell you that I am afraid to murder someone,will you make me kill you?"
D-"Silly,of course no!!But I can let you have my prey."
N-"Well to be honest,I am afraid of drowning.But you will have to help me and not let me die because I have a good interesting dare in my mind for you!DEAL?!?!?!?"

OMGGG!!I wonder how long my nose have grown.I have been telling lies after lies.He must be a fool to believe that a police-woman cannot swim.

D-"Deal!!"

He leads me to a lake behind the house.I watched the lake the lake in awe as I got nearer to it.

N-"But what about my clothes?!?",I asked worriedly as my clothes would probably stick to my body after being wet and that would make my curvy body stand out.To be around a bipolar person like that, who would know what is passing through his mind.

Damon smirked and said that he has spare clothes which belongs to the girls that he had abducted in the past.

N-"How do I know if you are lying??", I asked with confidence.

With the blink of an eye,he pushed me harshly in the cold water but mischievously,I grabbed his shirt firmly resulting in both of us being in the water. Now I had to put on my act.

I take in a big breath silently without letting Damon noticing and dives into the icy water.I let my hands and feet move in all direction to make the acting seem more real.

After some minutes I went deeper into the water to make it seem as if I drowned when two big hands scoops me from the water and placed me on the ground.I kept my eyes shut wanting to know what he'll do.He grabbed my shoulders tightly and banyan shaking me while calling out my name with....desperation???

He approaches his face to mine and I concluded that he was going to perform CPR.At that exact moment I opened my eyes pushing him off of me and started fake coughing.He took me in his arms,with me being crushed against his big chest.

And now comes the moment I feared the most.....