Chapter 10

Warning!!This content might be a little disturbing to some people as violence is included.Read at your own risk.

I swear to god that I must have already been as pale as a ghost by now.

His voice was so deep and scary like hell.I begin to tremble like a leaf as I look at him under my eyelashes.His blue icy eyes are starring into my soul,ready to attack me anytime like a wild animal.

I shake my head quickly,replying to his question.He smirks again after seeing the fear present in my eyes.

He goes back from the room to enter again after a few minutes.I am frightened to death after seeing what was present in his hands.A sharp kitchen knife with blood dripping from it and brownish-red blood stains on the handle.

He takes a chair and sits down in front of me,eyeing me a.k.a his prey.I am starting to regret the decision of coming and staying here without trying to escape...but that opportunity finally came after 13 years of waiting.I waited so long to have my revenge...I can't just let that pass by under my nose while I just stand there,looking stupid.

D-"Where do you want me to give you your beautiful present??"
N-"I don't want any present from  you!",I said trying to act brave but my eyes are telling otherwise.

In the snap of a second,I could sense a warm liquid flowing down my thigh.I look down to see my blood running down endlessly.The unbearable pain made me feel dizzy,but still I tried to held my head high and not give in to the pain.

I can see his disgusting smile through the blurriness of my eyes.F*ck you Damon.

D-"You are having so much fun,aren't you sweetheart???"
N-"Ohh yeah I never had so much fun in my entire life,baby!!!"I managed to say sarcastically,earning a lopsided smile from him and a glare from me.
D-"Good then let's continue on!!"

Okayyy maybe I should learn to shut my mouth sometimes.He takes a small ziplock bag containing some white crystal powder.Ohhh no!!I hope it's not what I think it is.