chapter 2

XXXX's POV

I was walking in my lovely hometown,the forest,to get some fresh air when I saw something in the corner of my eyes.My next prey!!!

Usually I had to search for them but what a surprise!Something is just not right .A young girl is wondering alone in the forest?!?Dressed in black clothes, her long dark-brown colored hair and her light-grey eyes stands out in the light of the green dense forest as the pearly dew drops from the blades of the leaves.

As curious as i am,I stalk her instead of just getting to her leaving 10 steps between us to know her purpose of being here.She has a different aura unlike my other preys that i had.I can tell that she is lost as she keeps going in circle without even realizing it.(the photo above is Natalie's)

''What a silly girl'',I mumbled to myself.Anyway let's get back to task now!

Natalie's POV

I hope i don't regret my decision of coming in this dense forest alone.I can sense someone following me since a long time but trying to stay positive by thinking  that it is just my imagination,i continue my walk without looking back.But as a safety measure, i open my backpack and sneakily take my dagger which was given to me by my precious father.I place it with great care in my pocket keeping my hand on it firmly.

Out of nowhere,someone taps me on my shoulder and i turn around,feeling my blood turning cold.Standing in front of me with a threatening look in his eyes was a man,most precisely a masked man.I start running for my life but did the mistake of taking a glance back and then BOOM!!I trip and fall down on my face.i can see the unknown man approaching me and then he....

Hey my beautiful people.This chapter might be short but I'll try to make the next one long.<3