Chapter 12

J-"Heyy calm down!!It's just me.",he said while dragging me to the kitchen.I take a seat by the kitchen counter and smell in the delicious aroma of the food that has been placed in front of me.Bacon and eggs,my favourite!!

J-"So how is it??"
N-"IT'S FINGER-LICKING GOOD!!",I exclaim

A smile could be seen creeping it's way to his face.His beautiful smile that makes my heart pound hundred times faster and makes it become difficult for me to breathe.I quickly divert my mind from him as I thought about something important.

N-"How did I end up here??"
J-"Well..you see...It's a long story"
N-"Well don't worry, I have the whole day!"
J-"So...I am Damon's brother but don't worry I'm not like him!I swear!I had been calling him numerous time to remind him that he has to take his pills but the calls couldn't get through.So I tracked down his phone and went to where he was.As soon as I entered the 'house',I saw you passed out on a chair.I looked for Damon but he was nowhere in view so I took you to my house.That's pretty much it"

One month later.
I am still living with Jack and I couldn't help but fall in love with him.We are a perfect couple made in heaven.He takes good care of me,makes sure that I don't skip any meal,take my pills and have plenty of rest.

I was having some rest in my room when I hear a loud thud downstairs.I quickly take my phone and head downstairs.As soon as I enter the living room,the power cuts out.I struggle to make my way through the darkness to the kitchen to hide and to take a weapon.A loud scream makes its way to my ears and the power comes back.I am horrified by the scene found in front of me.

The Butler of the house was brutally stabbed to death.A pool of blood is lying near the body,slowly making its way to my feet.
"Hey sweetheart!How have you been doing?",the voice echoes in my head,making me gasp.

Hey lovelies!!Don't forget to vote and comment down your ideas.<3