chapter 9

N-"What the heck!?!What are you doing!?!?"

He takes off his soaked black hoodie and pulls me into a tight hug

D-"Body warmth!Never heard of it??I thought you were intelligent!!

I glare at him,sending daggers through my eyes.I try to push him away but girrrlll!!!!How is he so handsome??WAIT I MEANT MUSCULAR!!!!

~ONE ETERNITY LATER AFTER FINALLY GETTING OUT HIS GRIP~

Jeez!!!Fortunately I got out of his grip in time or I would have been dead by now and the least type of death I'd want is by suffocating.

Two days passed by and I have been the same clothes that the beast a.k.a Damon had given me.Yes I gave him the nickname of beast because he has been quite a bastard to me the previous days.

I am now tied again in the freaking chair same as the first day I was brought here.You want to know why????Because I haven't had my breakfast and I asked him to get my clothes from my house.

But anyway my plan has been working well.I have learnt a lot about him and surprisingly he had also told me about his parents one time.Now it's time to execute my plan.

The door slams open, revealing the beast with his clothes full with stains of fresh blood and a furious look on his face.Let's not lie and admit that I am so afraid that I am near to shitting in my pants.Ohh and did I mention what he had in his hands???

Hanging in his hands was the heart of what I assume is an animal.He can't be that cruel to take out the organ of a human,right??

He is a freaking psychopath!!He can do anything and won't even have mercy or regret it!My conscience hit me in the face.

My heart begins to beat like crazy as cold sweat runs down my forehead.The only thing that can be heard in the room is my heavy breathing which I am trying so hard to control but in vain.

I close my eyes,trying to regulate my breathing so that I do not get a panic attack or whatever.I finally take my courage in both hands and open my eyes to see the beast one inch away from my face with a creepy smile plastered on his face.I can feel his warm breath in my face.

D-"Wanna gave fun together,sweet??"he said with a smirk that I want to snatch from his face.