chapter 4

NATALIE'S POV

I wake up to a severe headache with my hands tied behind the chair I am sitting on.I blink my eyes several times to adjust to myself to the lightning.I have been knocked out!!!Standing in front of me is a handsome man...argghhh Nat get a hold of your idiotic brain.So yeah,..a man,NOT A HANDSOME ONE!!, is standing in front of me.

His icy blue eyes is starring into my soul as if he is gonna devour  me anytime soon.OMG I reallyyy want to touch his fluffy brown hair..they seem to be so soft!!!!(referring to the photo above)The dark clothes that he is wearing,which is a black hoodie with black jeans, makes his  fair  complexion stands out.His plumpy lips seems to be so kissable!!Okay..I really need to get a grip on myself.I don't want to end up having Stockholm syndrome.

He seems to be a dangerous but I would more likely say that he is a grumpy teddy bear.He opens his mouth attempting to say something but ends up closing them.He then proceed:
''What's your name??'',he asked in a demanding tone.
Okayyy!!Either he is stupid or he is blind!!Can't he see that I have a beautiful tape on my mouth.(note the sarcasm)

Realising the situation,he rips the tape off of my mouth without any mercy.
''That hurts!!Couldn't you do it a little bit more slowly and carefully??I bet you wouldn't be hurt by doing that simple thing, would you??''I said sarcastically as he murmured that he was glad to know it hurts and that is definitely a big mistake that I did by cursing him.

In one blink,my cheek starts burning like hell.He just slapped me!!!I swear if looks could kill,he would have been already  6 feet under the ground.He repeated his question with a more demanding and angry tone.

Not wanting another red mark on my other cheek,I reply but it comes out as a whisper.
''Natalie.''But as usual as I am,curious by nature I asked him hoping to get a reply:             
''What's yours?''
Surprisingly he replies:
''I am glad that you asked.I'm Damon...Damon Kimberley.I think you know me or maybe you know me more than I know myself.But let's say that it's a fair game because I know a lot on you too!''
''what??..How???!!,I ask confused.He suddenly....

Sorry for any grammatical mistake and shoutout to @Nazee06 ,@cutiehann5050 and @hannaimagines.<3