chapter 3

...he threatens me with a sharp knife.

''Give me your backpack,jewelries and money or i won't hesitate to finish you right here!'',yelled the man.

That's it??It was just a robber...i thought it was the psychopath who was chasing me.He has a well-built body but i am not less either.If not for my amazing fighting skills,i think it would have been difficult for me to get in the police department.I had learn taekwondo since i was 4 and that will come to my great advantage today.

I approach him without giving a damn care about his threats and perform Mom Dollyo Chaggi also known as the tornado kick which is a taekwondo move.He was found lying unconsciously on the ground.Poor boy.You messed with the wrong person.

''Well, that was a piece of cake!'',I exclaimed loudly.

I finally continue my way still searching for Damon's house.I wonder if this house really exist because there don't seem to have any house in this area.I decide to take a rest as all my energy is worn out.I sit and lean against the trunk of an old tree.Exhausted,i take out the bottle of water from my backpack to take a sip of water.I was mesmerized by the beauty of the nature and then something comes in my mind.I immediately place my hand in my pocket and panic starts to engulf me.My precious dagger was nowhere to be found.

''I must have dropped it when i was fighting that idiot!'',i said worriedly.

Letting out a long sigh,i hurriedly go back the way from where i came from,hoping that i will find it back.

XXXX's POV

I was still following her when something shiny drew my attention at my feet.I crouch down and pick it up and i am enraptured by its beauty.It was a breath-catching custom made dagger.That will be wonderful in my collection of weapons.Coming back to earth,I saw  the girl searching around for something and mumbling to herself.Her worriedness and angriness can be seen on her face.Then she cursed saying:

''I AM DOOMED!!!HOW COULD I LOSE THAT DAGGER!!!''

So the dagger is hers...But i don't think you'll be getting it back sweetie.Growing out of patience, i approach her from her back without making any noise and....

As usual sorry for any grammatical mistakes that i did.<3