chapter 6

The negative thing is that...he seems to be bipolar meaning that I will have to be extremely careful with him.

I thought that he would leave the room but no...he stays there,standing like a statue,starring at me in deep thoughts.I feel so comfortable with his stare on me!!(note the sarcasm).I lowered my gaze from his eyes to the ground,trying to think of something to do so that I do not die of boredom.

I didn't even notice him sitting on the chair as I was deep in my thoughts.He gave me an angry look and then smiled like a weirdo.See!!???!!I was right,he is bipolar!!!

(N for Natalie and D for Damon)

N-"So do you have like something that we can do because I'm sure you're bored too."
D-"i don't know.."
N-"how about we play truth or dare??"
D-"i.."
He didn't even get to reply as I cut him off
N-"I don't take no as an answer",I said as I give him my biggest smile to enlighten the mood.Or more likely to not get beaten because of my reply.

After what felt like an eternity to convince him to untie my hands and feet and telling him that I will not try escape,he gave up to my stubbornness.

I sit on the ground tapping the spot near me for him to sit down.Rude as he is,he sat on the opposite side to me,leaving a big gap between us,..I mean I don't have any issue with him not being near me.The game starts and the atmosphere becomes tensed as questions keep popping up.

N-"why do you kill people?"
D-"I do it for fun and to release my anger",he said emotionless.
D-"truth or dare?"
N-"Truth will do!!"
D-"Okay...then why are you not afraid of me??Like you are playing truth or dare with your kidnapper that may kill you anytime.Are you mentally disturbed??"
WOWW i'm the one who is crazy here?!?!??Like really??Okay maybe he is somewhat right..maybe..
N-"well..you see..since I already know that I will die anytime soon,I should at least  live my last moments to the fullest to not have any regret!"
D-"you sure you don't have any other reason behind that??"
N-"Who knows maybe I'm plotting to kill you!"

I laugh my ass off on seeing the expression on his face.And now,upon realising the situation,his face is redder than a tomato!!..,he's so cute.Wait,what???I really need to control myself!The game continued smoothly until..

D-"It's time for you to pick dare now!!You have not done a dare yet!",he said sulking like a 5 years old kid.

Who would believe that he was the serial killer that everyone is searching after seeing this side of him.But I have to admit I am so scared of what he will tell me to do that I might pee in my pants right now.

D-"For your dare,you will have to......

There will be a biggggg twist in the story.Try to figure out what it will be!!!