Chapter 17

DAMON'S POV
I hope that she does not throw up on me on seeing what I'm about to show her.

As soon as I open the door the the basement and let her take a peek,she stumbles backwards and run to go back upstairs to throw up.I hold her hair for her as she throws up while stoking her back,soothing her.After a few minutes,she was able to control herself and I asked her to come with me back to the basement.

N-"No way that I'm going back in there!!"

D-"But you have to if you want to see the evidence.."

She looked at me with terrified eyes and tears welled up in them,making her eyes seem so shiny.It's so mesmerizing that i can stare in these eyes for hours and hours.But then reality hit me back.

D-"I'll be with you.Come"

I lead her back to the basement,her hand in mine as we go to the cells to find Emilia crying in the corner.

NATALIE'S POV

D-"Hey Emilia!You okay??"

(E for Emilia)
E-Damon!!I'm so happy to see you!I'm okay...It's just that today is my mom's birthday and I had promised her that I would be there with her."
N-"Girrll you are not fine at all!You have tons and tons of bruises,wounds and cuts all over your body.Ohh wait..where are my manners??I am Natalie."
E-"Nice to meet you Natalie.I am Emily Lockwood and I have been here for I think 1 month.",She said while exchanging quick glances between me and Damon.

Weird girl!!Why is she glaring at me like that as if I took or more like stole something extremely precious from her.Weirdo.

D-"Well,enough with the talking girls.You wanted proof.Number 1 proof is Emily and for number 2...if you haven't notice,there are lots of cameras in here.Jack had installed those because he loves watching his preys suffering while asking for help and mercy.He watches the footage over and over again until he's bored."

WTH!!Now that is a true psychopath.I wonder why does my heart not ache...I loved him very much but still I'm not sad to break up with him under these circumstances.But anyway,that's good for me.

D-"Hey,Earth to Nat!!"
N-"....Hmm..yeah??"
D-"Come I'll show you the footage."
N-"But what 'bout her??We can't leave her here!!!"
D-"We'll figure out something later.Just keep your mouth shut and follow me!"
N-"Rude jerk...",I whispered to myself.

We go to a small secret-like room found in the corner of the basement itself.There are many computers placed in the room displaying different parts of the basement on the screens.I sit down on the single chair found in there and turn around to see Damon leaning on to me.I could feel his warm breathe on my neck as I shiver.He leans closer and closer until....

Heyyy lovelies!!!

I'm back!! I am sorry that i didn't upload for i don't know how many days.It's just that i was busy with exams and all...Anyway,don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts.And one more thing,do check out my other book "Heart of a angel,life of a sinner".<3