Chapter 18

He leans in closer and closer until suddenly he steps back with a CD in his hands that he took from the shelves found just behind me.I feel disappointed....WAIT WTH is wrong with me?!?! NO! I'm not disappointed.

The snap of Damon's fingers in front of me brings me back to reality.He had already inserted the CD in the computer and he then played the video after being able to get my attention.The scene in front of me had my poor stomach feel sick.Jack was beating up a young girl who seemed to be in her early 20s with a baseball bat mercilessly.After a few minutes he stopped to take up an electric saw and began to walk towards the poor girl with a big sick smirk plastered on his face.He approached,turned on the machine and raised it high in the air while the screams of the girl could be heard.Her begging for her life...Without any hesitation,he slit opened the girl's body in two while her blood squirted everywhere.Jack let out a humorous psychotic laugh and lick the blood that was found on his upper lips.

Damon turns me towards him and studies my reaction carefully while i am still in shock of what i just saw.He then took my hands in his and made me go back to my 'room'.He was about to leave when i snap at him.

N-"Why didn't you tell anyone??Why didn't you help her??Why didn't you stop him for God's sake!!?!?!?!

D-"Do you think i had enough freedom to even talk to anyone?IF I COULD HELP THOSE MILLIONS OF GIRLS THAT DIED IN THIS HOUSE,I WOULD!!!"

Calm down Nat...let's come up with a solution

D-"We're leaving first thing in the morning so wake up early as he will be here soon.",he said after taking big breathes to calm himself down.He was about to leave again when i stopped him.

"Can i ask you a few more questions and I'm sorry about my outburst earlier...",i said with puppy eyes.He sighs and sits on the bed before muttering a quick 'Go on'

N-"If you're not the one who torture and kills the girls then why did you torture me by cutting me when you fist brought me here and why did you kidnap me then?",i asked with a shaking voice and fear visibly present in my eyes.

D-"...Well..for a few days jack had locked me in this house and he wouldn't allow me to take my pills so that's why i was kinda out of control...",he said nervously while his hands made its way to the back of his neck before adding,"but don't worry!I won't go out of control again as i have my pills now...and if you're wondering...yes we both are..mentally unstable...but unlike me Jack didn't want to get help."

"Ohh.." is the only word that left my mouth after his confession.Damon asked me if he could now go to sleep to which i nodded.I immediately went on my bed to finally rest myself after this long and tiring day.

It's now been one hour since I'm trying to sleep but each time i close my eyes,the image of that poor girl that was killed by the electric saw keeps on flashing in my eyes.After some more minutes of hardwork of trying to sleep,I find myself in the hallway opening each single door that i see.I open the last door and a mischievous smile made its way to my face.I tip-toe as silently as i can into the room and jumped on the big figure wrapped in a blanket on the bed while screaming in his ear.Damon bolts up suddenly sending me to the ground with a loud thud.

D-"What do you want you annoying woman???",said Damon in a sleepy voice,frustrated.

N-"OUCH.My poor butt now hurts because of you!!",i said,pouting at him.

D-"Well don't you think that YOU DESERVED it"

N-"absolutely NO!I'm too cute to deserve that!...but I'm here because...can i sleep with you,please??I can't sleep at all.."

D-"You know what..just jump on the bed.I'm too tired to argue with you now",he said to which i wasted no time to comply to.

The next morning i woke up and Damon was nowhere to be found.I make my way downstairs to the basement after searching everywhere in the house.I open the door and the scene in front of my breaks my heart for some reason..i don't even know why..

Heyy lovelies!!

This is probably the longest chapter that I've written so far {715 words}.As usual don't forget to vote,comment your ideas and check out my other book "Heart of an angel,Life of a sinner."