When you realize you like him

Midoriya ~ He is such a sweet little cinnamon roll!!! He always helps you out with anything. And he's such a caring broccoli boy, even towards Katsuki.

Bakugou ~ Even though he can be extremely rude and cocky at times, you can't help but fall for him. His charming, powerful self makes you fall for him.

Todoroki ~ You have always helped each other out with anything since you were little. He's so calm, loyal, and powerful, you just want to call him yours. Oh and everyone always say they ship you two!!

Iida ~ Once you two met again in U.A you got extremely happy and warm inside. He got super tall and handsome. And he is still his smart, rule following, respectful self. Which you appreciate.

Kirishima ~ He is the kindest person in the world! Much like Midoriya he always helps you out with anything. He compliments you everyday, cheers you on, and always makes you laugh when your sad. He's your shark boy.

Kaminari ~ You do notice he can be a little bit of a perv sometimes, and he flirts with you all the time. His charm got to you. You can't help but falling for his sarcastic, pikachu self. He makes you laugh 24/7, even in the worst of times.

Shinsou ~ After the incident you two started talking more. Every time you pass each other in the hall way you make eye contact. He eventually gave you his phone number, now you guys can't stop calling and texting each other! When you see him you get butterflies in your stomach.

Dabi ~ Even though your pissed about being captured, you eventually agreed to be apart of their league. Dabi was in charge of you. You both hated each other at first, but eventually became good friends. When he would have to "watch over you", you guys just laugh and have a great time making fun of Shigaraki. Toga says all the time how you guys should date!