NSFW Alphabet (Izuku Midoriya)

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

A pro at it. He'll make sure you are comfortable before him and gives you the best kisses and cuddles however you want to cuddle. He does ask if you feel ok a couple of times, especially if it's after you asked him to use his quirk oop. He loves to play with your hair while you play with his.

B = Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite body part of yours is your thighs, he loves to squish and feel them. He enjoys how warm and smooth they are. He also loves to put his head in between them. Just thinking about your thighs and how they move when you walk gets him riled up.

His favorite body part is his legs. He uses them a lot at U.A. and he notices you've stared at them sometimes. You like to feel them and praise them so that boosts his confidence. He appreciates how strong and powerful they are.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum)

He loves how his cum just spurts either all on you or inside you so fast and how you jump from being surprised. He gets insecure about it sometimes but once he sees you swallow and eat it all up he is so mesmerized.

D = Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

He always stared at your boobs, butt, and private area, even before you two started dating. He just couldn't help himself. Any time he would masturbate he would think of you and say your name. He even thought about taking a photo of you secretly once but decided not to because he felt guilty and ashamed.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they are doing?)

Not at all. He watched porn maybe once or twice. But when you two started dating he watched it a little more to at least have an idea just in case that time came. You mostly had to help him and guide him the first two or so times, but you didn't mind, you thought it was cute.

F = Favorite Position (Which position they enjoy the most)

Reverse Cowgirl, he just loves how he can feel your butt and thighs. And that any time he could just hold you down and fuck you senseless.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous?)

He is more serious, if anything he is more embarrassed and nervous. Once he gets into it though he is very serious, he almost seems like a different person at times, not so much of a sweet guy and more stern but still has a soft era to him.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc...)

The carpet does match the drapes. At first, he shaved practically everything off, to avoid embarrassment, he didn't know if you would like that. You told him you don't mind a little groomed hair. So from then, he has a slight trim which is visible, but not enough to get in the way.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He is very romantic. He starts how sweet and affectionate, making sure you're happy and pleased. He loves to be close to you and hold you. Giving you kisses and little bites at the same time. He just always needs some part of his body on you.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He would jack off once in a while before you two started dating, because of you. But once you two started dating and had your first time, he would do it more frequently. Never when he was bored, but when he was really horny and couldn't get to you or contact you at the time.