Hawks Catch Up!

How you meet ~ You're the receptionist at Endeavors agency, he came up to you telling you he has a meeting with Endeavor. You told him to wait about 10 minutes as you called Endeavor to let him know he was here. Then he just continued to flirt with you the whole time, you couldn't stop blushing, even though you knew this was very unprofessional.

When he realizes he likes you ~ At first he was just flirting with you and messing around, but then he found himself going to the agency daily just with you on his mind

When he realizes he likes you ~ At first he was just flirting with you and messing around, but then he found himself going to the agency daily just with you on his mind. He would even go as far as to make excuses to see your face. He would love how concentrated you are on your work and then pop out of the blue and flirt with you, get to know you more, etc...

When they ask you out ~ He's been thinking about it for the past week and a half how he'll do it. Every time he finds a way he just overthinks and gets embarrassed, thinking you'll reject him no matter what since he knows you like to focus on work. And who knows how Endeavor would react if he found out you two were together... So today he showed up at the agency as usual. "Hey there (Y/N)!" You lightly blushed then continued to your work. "Hello, Hawks." He smirks, "I thought I told you that you can just call me Keigo." You quickly look up at him then down to your laptop, "That's very unprofessional..." He slightly frowns. "Are you just gonna keep staring at me or say something, Keigo." His eyes widen and he smiles. Without even thinking he says it. "Hey, would you like to go out with me, like o-on a date or something ya know." He scratches the back of his neck and his wings hide behind him from how nervous he is. You stop your work and look up at him. It takes you a few seconds to answer to he gets even more nervous. "I get it if you don't want to I jus-" "Ok." He freezes, "What?" "Yes, I'll go out with you." He smirks and blushes, "A-Alright I'll see you around! See ya (Y/N)!" You smile and wave, "Bye Keigo."

When people find out you're dating ~ Your first date with Hawks went great, but the word got out and of course was published all over social media, you didn't really mind, and neither did him. Hawks was at the agency, as usual, talking and flirting with you, when suddenly a loud bang was heard. "(Y/N)!" You quickly look over frightened to see Endeavor standing there, the flames on his body even bigger out of anger. His eyes scan from you to Hawks. He then lifts up a newspaper with you and Hawks on the front cover. "What the hell is going on here." Keigo looks at you a little nervous and whispers, "I got this." He slowly walks towards Endeavor, "Relax Endeavor, not a big deal. (Y/N) and I have just gotten a liking to each other and have been talking that's all. No harm done." He growls, "No harm done? Isn't this oh I don't know, unprofessional?! Gives me a bad image." You speak up, "It has nothing to do with you though." Realizing what you just said you cover your mouth with your hands. Endeavor gives you a death stare, then one to Hawks and walks off. "Don't do anything funny or stupid got it." Hawks playfully rolls his eyes and looks back at you. "Nice job songbird, way to show him!" You start to freak out, "I can't believe I just that, oh my god." Hawks grabs your hands and kisses them, "You seemed to surprise him though huh." You blush and giggle. "Yeah, I suppose so."