SFW Alphabet (Izuku Midoriya)

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

We all know he is a little softy. He'll snuggle you and cuddle with you any day, any time. From little kisses on the cheek or forehead to hugs from behind and compliments left and right. He is so creative when it comes to how he is affectionate.

B = Bonding (Do they like your family? Do you like their family?)

Your family adores him. He is the perfect boy in their opinion and he always helps out and is such an inspiration. They can tell he truly cares for you and you guys are really in love. Mama Inko love, loves you! You're like the daughter she's never had! She thinks you're just perfect for Izuku and you guys really lift each other up.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He definitely loves cuddles! Any way to cuddle makes him happy! But his favorite way to cuddle is him being the little spoon and you playing with his hair. It is just so soothing for him and will put him right to sleep.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Of course he would like to settle down. He wants to be a hero but he would not mind marrying you as soon as possible. Once he retires, his dream is to spend the rest of his life with you. He is better at cleaning than cooking, but he is good at both. He definitely can make you a good meal.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with you, how would they do it?)

He would do it face to face, just crying the whole time. Constant stuttering and barely any eye contact. Wanting to hug you, just feel you, but knowing it is not the time. He would go in-depth in his explanation of why he is doing this. He just would do anything to make you less upset.

F = Fiance (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He is fully committed to you. He would immediately do anything for you and be there for you. He wants to get married as soon as possible and be the married, loveable, hero duo. You are his dream girl, his soulmate.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they? Both physically and emotionally)

Super, super gentle. He treats you like a princess, a queen. He would never hurt you intentionally and if he does he doesn't stop apologizing for weeks. He is also one to be very aware of emotions and accepting them, so he completely understands and feels emotions.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Hugs are his favorite! He does it anytime and any chance he can. From behind, the side, the front, and he will hug you forever if he could. His hugs are warm and soft and always calm you down. It feels like you are hugging a warm cloud.

I = I Love You (How fast do they say the "L" word?)

Once you say it first he never stops. Sometimes he just says he without even realizing it.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they are jealous?)

He barely gets jealous. If he does it's because he wants your attention at the moment. So he just hugs you from behind and kisses your cheek until you pay attention to him.

K = Kisses (Do they like kissing? How often do they do it? What are their kisses like?)

He loves kissing, he doesn't do it much in public but he will do it all the time when you two are alone. His kisses are sweet and romantic.