When he realizes he likes you

Midoriya ~ He can't keep calm around you. Everytime he sees you, talks to you, or is just near you in general he gets flustered. They way your hair falls perfectly, when you eyes sparkle, he loves it all. Your extremely nice to him and accept him for who he is.

Bakugou ~ He does his best to hide his feelings by just scoffing at you, but sometimes that doesn't work and he gets caught blushing. He loves how your so determined and ready for anything. He thinks your especially cute when your mad.

Todoroki ~ He feels the same way you feel towards him. Except your more outgoing and expressing. And that inspires him. Your always up for a challenge no matter what. You will protect anyone no matter what.

Iida ~ He got crazy happy and excited when he saw you. He straight up picks you up and hugs you all the time. He thinks your super pretty and kind, as always. You can be a rebel sometimes, but he thinks that's attractive. And your a lot smaller than him oof.

Kirishima ~ He thinks your the cutest, sweetest person alive. He just wants to cuddle and love on you 24/7. When you get excited and start jumping he joins with you because it's literally the most wholesome thing ever. You help him all the time when he needs it, even if he doesn't ask. He just wants to call you his.

Kaminari ~ He liked you as soon as he saw you and felt super bad when he shocked you. He literally almost cried. Thankfully being the sweet person you are didn't care and thought it was funny. You always make him laugh and inspire him to always work hard.

Shinsou ~ He never felt like this towards anyone, you make him feel special. When someone asks him about his quirk, your always there to stand up for him. When you two call for hours, he gets butterflies. He loves the sound of your gentle voice. You inspire him to become a hero, he wants to protect you.

Dabi ~ He didn't exactly hate you at first, he just didn't trust you. When he found out he had to watch over you he was pissed. Once you two started hanging out more it blossomed into a great friendship. The truest, genuine friendship that he has had in a long time. He tried to reject these feelings at first because love isn't his thing, but he some came to realize that was impossible to do. He really does love you.