When people find out your dating

Midoriya ~ You and Midoriya were holding hands while walking to school. Everyone saw. As you two were walking to class, forgetting that you two were still holding hands, people were gasping. You guys just looked at everyone, confused. They all looked down at your hands. You both soon released your hands and started blushing. "Wow Midoriya, I can't believe you actually did it." You giggled, he was red and silent.

Bakugou ~ Well everyone in class A knew you two were dating, but not any of the other classes. During lunch he came up and hugged you from behind. You immediately heard gasps and things like, "Wait, they're actually dating?" and "Finally!"

Todoroki ~ Shoto decided to give you a piggy back ride on the way to school. You two were laughing and giving little pecks on the lips. You two soon saw Izuku, Iida, and Ururaka and walked with them the rest of the way. "So you two are a couple officially now, right?!" asked Ururaka. "Yep!" As you all entered school there were some stares as you were still on Shoto's back. "Shoto put me down." "I will then." "Shotoooo." He just smiled. When you entered the classroom everyone was shocked. "Yes! You two are finally together!" You just smiled. Shoto was a little embarrassed but did smile a little.

Iida ~ You were at school sitting on your desk, smiling without even realizing it. "Why are you so happy?" asked Mina. "Oh nothing!" Iida came through the door and waved at you, and you waved back. Before you knew it everyone was heading to lunch. You sat next to Iida at the table with the rest of the Dekusquad. Iida grabbed your hand from underneath the table. You squeezed his hand back and smiled. "OMG IIDA AND (Y/N) ARE HOLDING HANDS UNDER THE TABLE! ARE YOU TWO FINALLY A COUPLE?" You were very embarrassed. Just as you were about to let Iida's hand go he stood up, with you hands still interlocked. "Yes, me and (Y/N) are dating! And I'm very proud to call her my girlfriend!" You were just making weird noises, trying to make sense of what just happened. Everyone was very happy for you two and continued their lunch.

Kirishima ~ Everyone saw at lunch but the teachers don't know. After class you and Kirishima were being a little affectionate. He kissed you deeply and you kissed back. Mr. Aizawa saw this and called you two out. "No PDA you lovebirds." You both separated, blushing. "Told you to be more private Kiri..." "Heh, sorry babe..." "It's ok! I can't stay mad at you." You relieved him by kissing his cheek.

Kaminari ~ Denki definitely is a very, open person. During lunch you went to go pick something up that dropped when he suddenly smacked your butt. You immediately stood up, face being cherry red. You slowly turned around, seeing all of the shocked faces besides Denki's, who was smiling. "I'm guessing y-you guys are t-together r-right?" asked Kirishima. "Y-Yep..."

Shinsou ~ You were ready to leave to walk to school when Shinsou was at your door. "Can I walk with you?" You gladly accepted and started to walk with him. He held your hand out of no were, and you put your head on his shoulder. As you two were entering the school you eventually had to go your separate ways. "Bye Shinsou!" "Bye (Y/N)." You took a couple of steps then stopped. "Wait!" He turned around, confused. You ran up to him and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you." You ran away. He put his fingers on his lips and smiled. "I love you too." All of class A was looking at you. "So, you and Shinsou huh?" Bakugou replied with a smirk. You started bushing, "Y-Yeah."

Dabi ~ After Toga told all of the villains everyone came running towards you guys, seeing you two still hugging. "It's true. She wasn't lying!" "That's the most affection I've seen Dabi ever give." You and Dabi separated and you just smiled at the other villains. "I can't believe Dabi loves anyone or anything. How weird." says Shigaraki. "Haha very funny." replies Dabi. "I wasn't laughing, was I?" Then came awkward silence for about 30 seconds. Just Dabi and Shigaraki death glaring each other. "Dabi come on" you said. He didn't move, not even look at you. "Dabi!" Nothing. Then you whispered in his ear, "Come on baby. Just ignore him." That got his attention. He scoffed, "Whatever." He flipped off Shigaraki as you two left the room, you smiling.