Tomura Shigaraki Catch Up!

How you meet ~ You were walking around at night one day to hear something in an alley way. Being the curious person you are you go look in the alley way to see him. Tomura Shigaraki clearly in pain, blood seeping through his chest. Even though you knew he was a villain you just couldn't walk away knowing he's in pain. Eventually, he decided to let you help him, since you explained that you have a healing quirk. After he was healed he captured you and took you to the League Of Villains hideout.

When you realize you like him ~ Obviously you're upset that he captured you after saving him

When you realize you like him ~ Obviously you're upset that he captured you after saving him. But after a while you notice he is very protective over you and doesn't want you getting hurt. He tries his best to keep you happy and make you feel important. Once you get to know him he really isn't all that bad! He just has a little temper and acts like a child sometimes...

When he realizes he likes you ~ He feels that you're the only one that understands him, and accepts him for who he is. You don't mind his crazy, childish personality, you think it's cute! You're always trying to calm his anger or scratching. You are the only person he has ever been able to touch with all five fingers because of your quirk. That means so much to him that you aren't scared of his touch.

When they ask you out ~ Toga, Dabi, and Twice were teasing him about how you guys obviously like each other. "Come on! Just admit that you loveeee her!" Toga was poking his cheek and acting like a child, like usual. "Yeah dude! She obviously is into you so just bang it out!" "Yeah hand man. It's pretty obvious." Shigaraki was furious, and was trying to not kill and scream at everyone in the room. Then Kurogiri adds in, "It's alright Tomura Shigaraki, just admit it." That crosses the line for him. "Shut up you idiots! You want me to confess? Fine!"
Little did they know you were secretly listening the whole time behind a wall. But for some reason you didn't run, knowing that he would see you. You were waiting, closing your eyes until he noticed you.
"Uh, (Y/N)?" You hesitantly opened your eyes to look at him. "H-Hi T-Tomura... H-How are y-you?" You nervously wave and smile. He just gives you a glare that always gives you goosebumps. "I-I heard t-the whole t-thing! A-And I l-like y-you t-too! I h-have for a w-while! S-So u-uh yeahhhh." You wait for something to happen, anything! Suddenly, he hugs you, he's never hugged you or anyone before! You hug back quickly, so many emotions take over you to the point where you want to cry.

When people find out you're dating ~ Everyone heard you guys, but didn't see what happened. After thirty seconds of silence they all peek to see what's happening. And the sight of you two hugging shocks them. They knew that you wouldn't get hurt from his touch but wow! What a sight! "I-I'm gonna c-cry! T-They are s-so c-cute!" Toga murmurs. Twice joins in "M-Me t-too!" Dabi scoffs, "Finally." You can't really see it but Kurogiri has the biggest smile on his face? (/°~°/)

Kissing ~ It depends who makes the first move. He loves to grab your face gently and bring you close to him. His kisses are very passionate and sweet. (And you've made him wear chapstick since the beginning, so he actually has very soft lips.)