Neito Monoma Catch Up!

How you meet ~ During the Sports Festival he took your quirk. You both made eye contact for a second. Luckily he didn't do any damage to your team.

When you realize you like him ~ You two would always see each other during school

When you realize you like him ~ You two would always see each other during school. You would sit together during lunch and meet up after school. His charm makes you fall for him everytime you see him.

When he realizes he likes you ~ He thinks your the cutest human being in the world. You're extremely sweet to him and he loves hanging out with you. He also thinks your quirk is super cool.

When they ask you out ~ He didn't ask if you wanted to hang out after school at all. He didn't sit with you at lunch. You thought he was mad at you for something. When the day was over you immediately ran home, crying. As you slammed the door shut, you slid down on it onto the floor. Your parents were both gone at work so no one could hear you. "W-What did I do wrong?" You asked yourself. Suddenly, there was a knock on the other side of the door. You were hesitant, but eventually opened it. And it was no other than Neito Monoma, your best friend holding flowers and a card. "(Y-Y/N)? W-What's wrong?" Anger and sadness came over you. "You want to know what's wrong? You have been avoiding me all day! A-And I think I've done something wrong. B-But I don't know what it is!" You look up at him with tears pouring out of our eyes. "What did I do wrong!" You yell at him. He looks at you shocked. "Oh no no (Y/N) you didn't do anything wrong. I've been avoiding you because, I've been planning for this." He hands you the flowers and card. "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" You stare at him with a look of shock and guilt. "Yes, of course Neito!" You place the items he gave you down and hug him, almost knocking you two over. He holds your face and kisses you. "I'm sorry for getting so mad." "It's ok, you kinda had a right to." You both smile.

When people find out your dating ~ You and Monoma were sitting together during lunch. His arm wrapped around your waist. Your head on his shoulder. Everyone at your table knew this was coming and didn't really make a big deal out of it. When Neito kisses your forehead people start to notice. Luckily, Monoma handles the situation very well. "Relax guys, shouldn't this have been something you kind of knew would happen? I mean, (Y/N) and I were and still are head over heals for each other. It's pretty obvious." You smile at him and give a thumbs up.

Kissing ~ He usually takes action. His kisses are romantic, but he also likes to tease.

 His kisses are romantic, but he also likes to tease