4.

The rest of the drive went by quickly. We talked and laughed and sang songs together and before you knew it he was coming off the motorway and entering the airport.

I look around and take a deep breath "can't believe we are here already." He fake smiles and nod agreeing "I know."

He pulls into the car park and parks into a space and take a deep breath "let's go."

He gets out the car and grabs my suitcase "you going to walk me in?" He nod agreeing and smiles "of course."

He holds his hand out and I grab my handbag and take his hand we walk towards the entrance. "So what are you going to be doing with your spare time when you are there? apart from missing me." Joe smirks and nod agreeing "apart from missing you? nothing."

I smile and shake my head "I have no idea yet." I shrug my shoulders and laugh nervously "I haven't been too Harper Ferry since I was a child so can't remember what It's even like but probably just chill out."

He laughs sarcastically and shakes his head "wait what?" He grabs his phone and hands me it "search the town and check what it has to offer so I know what to expect for when I come visit and we can even see what there is too do as a date night." I smile and take his phone "ok let's see."

I google the town and take a deep breath "oh god wow!" Joe looks at me and laughs nervously "what?" I turn the phone around and show him a bunch of news articles about the town "animal attacks?"

He laughs sarcastically and nod agreeing "that was over 10 years ago." I look at the date on the article and see it says 2007. I shake my head and laugh "my bad."

I keep scrolling and smile "here's something." I turn the phone back around and smile "they have a wax museum and..." I look at the phone and scroll down "I think That's about it." Joe rolls his eyes and holds his hand out "I'm sure you will find something for us to do when you are there and if not then I am sure I can name a few things for us to do."

He smirks and looks me up and down "Joe!" I smirk and shake my head "I am not going to lose my virginity in the town where my dad is the sheriff."

He coughs and laughs sarcastically "your dad is the sheriff?" I smirk and nod agreeing "guess you need to be a good girl then." I roll my eyes and smirk "I always am."

He coughs and nod agreeing to the laptop "you sure about that?" He nod agreeing towards his phone and smiles "oh look we are here."

He looks up and sees the check in desk "so this is goodbye?" I frown and nod agreeing "I am afraid so?" He take a deep breath and kisses my head "call me as soon as you land ok?" I nod agreeing and smile softly "I will."

He hugs me tight and smiles "miss you already." I scoff and nod agreeing "miss you more." He kisses my lips softly and smiles "I love you." I pull him into me and kiss him properly "I love you too." He let's go of me and I grab my suitcase and head towards the check in desk "passport please."

The woman behind the desk looks down at the computer and doesn't look at me once. I get my passport from my handbag and hand her it and she scans it and hands me it back "thank you."

She looks at my suitcase and nod agreeing "stick your suitcase here please." I stick my case on the trolley and it disappears into the back. I take a deep breath and look at Joe one more time and smile before heading in.

I look at the big screen for my flight and nod agreeing "gate 83..." I head towards the VIP seating area and sitby the bar grabbing my phone from my handbag.

I smile when I see a text from Joe "miss you already x." I smile and take a deep breath and text him back. "Do you have a members card?" I look up and see a woman standing above me "what?" She raises her eyebrows and smile softly "members card?" I smile "yes." I grab my purse and get my VIP airport card my mum got me and show her it "thank you."

She hands me a food and drink menu "let me know when you are ready to order." She smiles and walks away.

I flick through the food menu and smile and stick it down and grab my phone again "what can I get you?" I look up and see the woman standing over me again holding a notebook "can I have some pancakes and a cola please." She smiles softly and nod agreeing "of course."

She walks away and I grab my earphones from my bag and stick them into my phone and listen to music.

I stick my head back and after a few minutes the lady comes back with my pancakes and cola. I take the earphones out and stick them back in my bag and smile "thank you." She nod agreeing and walks away and I dig into my pancakes.