54.

He hangs up the phone and my grandma stops stirring the soup and turns around "what's he got too say?" My dad take a deep breath and shakes his head "he wants to have a meeting about this because he thinks It's the Denver boys' fault." My grandma shakes her head and turns around "if it wasn't for the Denver boy." She laughs softly and looks at my dad "if it wasn't for Ethan then Misty would be dead." My dad grabs his jacket and nod agreeing "I know." He shakes his head and smiles "I will sort it." He walks towards the door closing it behind him.

I come out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my head and walk towards my bag and grab it sticking it on my bed before towel drying my hair and tying it back in a messy bun. I sit on the top off my bed and open my bag pulling the book I was reading earlier out and open the page I left off. After ten minutes I get so into the book I didn't even hear my grandma come in and I jump when I look up and see her standing by my bed "hey sweetheart." I smile and stick my book down "hey grandma." She nods agreeing towards my book and smiles "you coming down for dinner?" I look at my book and laugh softly "sorry I got so into the book." I take a deep breath and shrug "I am not that hungry anyway." She nods agreeing and smiles "okay sweetheart."

She walks towards the door and stops at it "I will leave you a little something in the fridge for you to heat up if you change your mind ok?" I nod agreeing and smile softly "thank you grandma." She nods agreeing and smiles before closing the door. I shake my head and lean back picking up my book and reading where I left off. I finish the book and take a deep breath "done!" I look at the bottom off my bed and see Hulk sleeping "sorry." I stick the book back in my bag and stick it on the back off my door and grab my phone "11PM!" I raise my eyebrows and take a deep breath. I head towards bed and go under the covers and stick my phone on charge and place it on the top off my drawers and lay my bed on my pillow.

I jump when I hear my phone ring and sit up looking at my phone and see Kyle's name appear "Kyle? what does he want at this time?" I answer the phone and shake my head "hey Kyle? everything ok?"." He laughs softly "hello babyyy." I take a deep breath and roll my eyes "yeah everything is fine." I shake my head and sit up turning my lamp on "your drunk." He laughs sarcastically "yes." He smirks and shrugs his shoulders "but drinking has got too be better than sleeping with another girl right?" I sit up straight and shake my head "what are you talking about?" He laughs softly and leans back "that perfect brother off mine has been naughty." I shake my head and laugh nervously "your lying." He take a deep breath and smiles "I wish I were baby but he's been spending a lot of time with some girl called Annie or something since you left. I always knew he was too good for you baby and this proves you need a proper man like myself."

I hang up before he could say anything else and block my caller ID and click on Joe's number. After a few seconds someone answers and I hear another girl's voice "hello Joe's phone?" I take a deep breath and shake my head "where is he?" I hear Joe in the back laughing "give me that you." The girl smirks and hands Joe the phone "happily." Joe take the phone and laughs softly "who is it?" I hear Annie laughing in the background "Misty!" The line goes dead and I shake my head "cheating piece off shit!"

I fling my phone on the bed and stick my head in my hands and breath heavily. I stick my caller ID back on and text him "don't speak to me ever again. I hope she was worth it and yous two deserve each other." I sent the text and block his number and take a deep breath lying back. Hulk comes over and lies next to me so I sit up and wipe my tears away and he licks my face "thank you boy." I stroke his head and smile "he's not worth these tears!"

Hulk lifts his head up and looks towards the door and it opens "It's only me." My grandpa walks in holding a bottle of whiskey and two glasses "thought this might cheer you up." I look at him and smile shaking my head "how did you know I was upset?" He raises his eyebrows and shrugs "after the day you've had anyone would be upset." He sits down at the side off my bed and hands me a glass "unless something else has happened?" I feel tears coming from my eyes so I quickly cuddle into his shoulder and take a deep breath with tears running down my face "I hate boys!" He laughs awkwardly and hugs me "I will get your grandma." He stands up and sticks the whiskey and glasses on the bed next to me and walks towards the door "she will know what to say." I nod agreeing and smile "thank you." He walks out the door and I pick up the whisky and a glasses and place them on my table and sit back onto my bed and cross my legs.