131.

She turns back towards my grandpa's body and walks over towards him and kneels down at the side off the bed "oh George." She take his hand holds it "my sweet sweet George." She shakes her head and tears run down her face "I am sorry you got dragged into all this and I hope you find peace." She kisses his hand stands up "I love you forever." I look at Ethan and smile softly "thank you." He hugs me and whispers into my ear "your family is my family." I feel the tears run down my face and fall onto his shoulder and he hugs me tighter. I nod agreeing and step away "I just need a few minutes ok?" He smiles and kisses my forehead "ok well I will be here when you're ready ok?" I take a deep breath and nod agreeing "thank you." I walk out the room and lean against the wall out in the hallway and take a deep breath and look over and see Edmund still rubbing the floor.

I shake my head and run downstairs and run into the kitchen and lean on a chair by the dining table and spot a bottle of scotch sitting on the countertop by the sink. I look behind me and run towards the bottle and grab it before running towards the back door and out it towards the lake and onto a rowing boat. I sit the scotch down on the boat and push it out into the water before jumping into it and rowing a few meters out into the water looking back before lying down grabbing the bottle and drinking it. After a few minutes I hear splashing in the water so I sit up fast and see Hulk swimming towards me. I laugh and roll my eyes "Hulk what are you doing?" He stops at the side off the boat and tries to jump in but he can't so I pull him in but the boat tips over and I fall into the lake. I get back up too surface I look around "Hulk?!" I feel him behind me swimming and biting my T-shirt and dragging me back towards the house "ok boy I got it from here."

I look at the house and see Ethan running out the back door "Misty?!" He spots me and Hulk in the water and looks back into the kitchen "Cameron get towels!" He runs towards me and runs into the water carrying me out "I am ok." He looks at the boat and shakes his head "what happened? I leave you for 2 minutes and you what? Try go rowing?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "I just needed a few minutes myself and thought that no one would bother me out on the lake but Hulk swam over and tried to get on and flipped the boat over." I look at the boat and smirk "I wasn't going to do anything stupid." He shakes his head and hugs me "I know you wouldn't I'm just worried about you." I nod agreeing and hug him "I know but I am fine." I nod towards the house and shrug "I just need to be strong for my grandma and dad." He smiles softly and hugs me "well you don't have to be strong in front of me. Ever ok? I will be here if you need a shoulder to cry on or too cuddle anytime any day." I nod agreeing slowly and hug him "thank you." I look at the house and nod agreeing "I should go find Leo and see how he is." I take a deep breath and walk towards the house "he seemed worn out earlier after he done that spell for my dad and grandpa." He smiles softly and kisses my head "I will go look for him and you go get dried up ok?" I look at Hulk and laugh nervously "ok." He smiles and wraps his arm around mine and walks towards the house.

Cameron run out holding towels and runs towards us handing me one "what happened?" I laugh and look at Hulk "he tipped the rowing boat over." Cameron looks at the lake and sees the boat still out in the lake tipped over "I will get my dad too get it later." She looks at me and smiles softly "are you ok?" I wrap the towel around Hulk and nod agreeing "yeah I am ok just a little." She smiles softly and nod agreeing "shocked?" I nod agreeing and take a deep breath "yeah." She smiles and rubs my arm "well It's been a hell off a day but the best thing you can do is check on your dad and grandma. Your being strong for them and there being strong for you so just talk to them." I nod agreeing and hug her and she laughs softly "I am all wet now." I laugh and step back "sorry." I look towards Ethan's jumper and nod agreeing "I should get changed before I check on them." We walk back inside and I see my dad on the phone "yeah that's fine Laurence thank you see you soon." I stop at the kitchen door and turn too him and see him holding onto the sink looking out the window "who was that?" He turns and smiles at me "the funeral home. I asked them to come get grandpa's body." He shakes his head and take a deep breath "can't keep it here can we?" He fakes a smile before turning to the floor "I guess not." I walk towards him and hug him "let me know if you need anything." I smile gently and wipe away the tear that runs down my face "I can't believe he's gone dad." My voice breaks down and he hugs me and kisses the top off my head "I know sweetheart." I take a deep breath and pull away "I am going to get changed out these wet clothes then I will come down and we can go over funeral plans if you want? My dad smiles softly and nod agreeing "ok."