147.

Jaiden drives at the side off my car and I smile as he tries to take over "not today." I drive faster blocking him from overtaking and pull into Den's woods before him blocking him again. We reach the house and I park beside Edmund's car and Jaiden parks by the other motorbikes and runs towards me. He looks towards the house smiling "nothing's changed much then?" I smile and look towards the house "you nervous?" He shrugs his shoulders and laughs nervously "a little?" I smile softly and nod towards the house "let's go." I walk towards the house and he follows closely behind me. I open the door and nod agreeing "after you." He rolls his eyes and take a deep breath before walking into the door and towards the kitchen.

I tap his shoulder and smile "you go in and I will be back in a few." I nod towards the stairs and smile "I am going to go check on Cameron." He looks towards the kitchen and shakes his head "what?" He walks towards me and smirks nervously "you can't leave me alone." I roll my eyes and smile "you will be fine!" I look towards the kitchen and smirk "yous are brothers so it will be fine." I run upstairs leaving a nervous Jaiden downstairs alone. I walk towards Cameron's room and open her bedroom door and see her still sleeping "typical." I walk back out closing the door quietly behind me and head back downstairs and walk towards the kitchen. I hear shouting coming from the kitchen so I run in and see Nicolas holding Jaiden up against the wall by the throat and Ethan sitting at the table on the phone too someone "hey!" I run towards Nicolas and pull his arm away from Jaiden's throat "stop!"

Nicolas turns around with his black eyes and shoves me off him making me fall to the ground "Oi!" Jaiden eyes go black and he manages too free himself and punches Nicolas sending him to the ground. I stand up and shake my head "what's going on here?!" Ethan stands up and shakes his head "are you ok?" Jaiden smirks and shrugs "I told yous she was nearby." Ethan sticks his phone down and runs towards me "did he hurt you?" I look at Jaiden and shake my head "what?" I look at Ethan and smile softly "no why would you think that?" Ethan looks at Jaiden and shakes his head "your dad phoned me when you left this morning saying that you was acting weird this morning and went to school?" He looks at me and shakes his head "then he said that your Aunt Stacey told him you was at the diner with Jaiden so I just thought that he did something too you then he came in and I asked where you was and he said you was close so I thought he done something." I smile and shake my head "no I am fine." I sit down and laugh nervously "It's been a weird morning and I didn't realise it was Saturday but you can't blame me with what's been going on recently but when I realised it was Saturday I was already dressed and hungry so I headed too Elle's and Jaiden turned up but he didn't hurt me and he wouldn't hurt me." Jaiden smiles and shakes his head "I would never hurt Misty." He looks at me and shrugs "she's alright." I look at Ethan and hug him "I am fine!" I smile and nod agreeing "ok?" He smiles and take a deep breath before kissing my forehead "ok."

I smile and nod agreeing "so?" I look at Ethan and laugh nervously "where did you go this morning?" He smiles and nod agreeing towards the kitchen door "want to head upstairs?" I look at Nicolas and Jaiden and see them looking at us for a few seconds before looking away smiling "you sure you can leave them alone?" Ethan stands up and nod agreeing "dad's going to be home soon so I am sure they will be fine until then." I smile and stand up "ok but you can clean the blood after." He take my hand and leads me into the hallway but stops when he sees Edmund walk in holding a crate off beer "hey Misty!" I smile nervously and nod agreeing "hello Edmund." He looks towards Jaiden and his face drops "what?" He looks at Jaiden and shakes his head "when did you get back into town?" He walks towards Jaiden and he shrugs and smiles "last night." Edmund smiles and nod agreeing "well come here and give me a hug brother!" He walks towards Edmund and hugs him "It's good to have you home Jaiden." I smile at Ethan and he nods agreeing towards the stairs "let's go."

I follow him towards the stairs but stop when Edmund comes running out "hey." I smile and turn around "family dinner tonight at." He looks at me and smirks "invite your dad and grandma? And Leo of course." I nod agreeing slowly and smile "I will thank you." He smiles softly and walks back into the kitchen "let's go." I walk up the stairs after Ethan and into his bedroom.