17.

I follow him towards the booth and look over towards my dad's direction and see him smiling at me and sticking his thumbs up at.

I can't help but smile and shake my head. I look back towards the booth where 3 boys are already sitting with their eyes locked onto the TV drinking their beers but the boy in the middle looks over when Cody coughs and smirks towards us nudging the boys at each side of him.

The boy closest too us shakes his head and laughs softly "no more shots until there's a home run." Cody laughs nervously and down towards the floor shaking his head before looking towards his friends again "not that."

The other two boys looks at Cody and spot me and smiles "hi there." They all sit up straight and fix their collars before leaning forward smiling "who is she?" They look at Cody and he smiles and looks at me "this is Misty."

He looks back towards his friends and points "Misty this is James. Andrew and David." They all smile at me and I laugh nervously "nice to meet yous."

Cody rolls his eyes and nod agreeing towards James "move over a bit and let the lady in." James smiles not taking his eyes of me before shaking his head and shoving Andrew and David over making a space for me "thank you."

I sit down next too James and Cody sits down next to me with his elbow on the table resting his head on his hand smiling at me.

"So Misty what brings you too town?" I look over and see Andrew leaning forward smirking. I sit up straight and smile softly "I've actually just moved here."

They all look at Cody and smirk and he rolls his eyes and sit up straight "yeah so Misty will be starting Harper High on Monday so I thought It would be nice that she felt welcomed and knew at least a few familiar faces before she starts."

Andrew looks me up and down and smiles "I bet you did." I look down smiling awkwardly "it was meant too just be a favour for my dad but then I realised she is actually pretty cool."

David raise his eyebrow and smiles "your dad?" Cody laughs nervously and nod agreeing slowly "Misty's dad is my dad's...."

He looks at me and laughs nervously "Misty's dad is Alex." James raises his eyebrows "Alex? as in Lorenzo?"

Cody nod agreeing and they sit back looking at me smiling "now that would be asking for trouble."

I roll my eyes and smirk "good job I am all about the trouble life then."

They all look at Cody and smirk "damn Cody you got yourself a troublemaker on your hands." I shake my head and smile "I'm actually taking sorry."

Cody looks at me and raises his eyebrows "really?" I smile and nod agreeing "yeah I have a boyfriend back in Hollywood."

Cody laughs nervously and shrugs his shoulders "bummer." Cody leans forward and smiles taking a drink of his beer "for him."

I roll my eyes and smile nervously as they all watch the TV again I take a deep breath and sit back and face the TV.

After a few minutes I take a deep breath and look them smiling "I don't get baseball." They all turn around and face me and smile "I will explain it to you."

Cody faces the TV again and points towards it "so the batters have 3 opportunities to hit the ball but if they miss it after the third time they get a strike and is out of the game."

I watch the TV and see the batter hit the ball hard and it swings his bat and hits the ball hard and it goes out the park and they all cheer "home run!"

David smiles and pulls forward the tray of shots "shot time."

He hands everyone a shot each and nod agreeing to me "want one?" I look at the shot and look at the direction of my dad and shake my head "no thanks." Cody take it and smiles "come on."

He sticks it in front of me and smirks "take a shot with us." He nod agreeing towards the TV and smirks "we take a shot every time they have a home run."

I look at the shot and roll my eyes "so much for I am all about the trouble life." I smirk and take a deep breath "fine."

I pick up the shot glasses and cheers them in the air "cheers."

I down the shot and shake my head "what was that?" Cody turns the glass upside down and points to a green mark at the bottom of the glass "that was a sweet apple shot."

He looks at me and smiles "so what did you think?" I nod agreeing and smile "it was actually nice." He smirks at me and winks before turning back to the TV "this is going to be a fun game."

I laugh softly and shake my head before turning back to the TV and continue watching the game.

After 10 minutes Peter walks over too us holding two bowls smiling "hey guys."

He sticks the large bowl of nachos and a small bowl of cheese down on the table and smiles at me softly "let me know if you need anything else ok?" I smirk and nod agreeing "I will thank you."

He smiles before walking away and going behind the bar. "Wow." I look at Cody and laugh softly "what?" I grab a nacho and he shakes his head and laughs softly "nothing."

I roll my eyes and shove him before turning back to the TV. James looks at Cody and nod agreeing "go get more beers in."

Cody doesn't take him eyes of the TV and laughs "no It's your turn."

I shake my head and smile "I will get them."

I stand up and look at Cody "excuse me." Cody stands up and lets me out without taking his eyes of the TV.

I walk towards the bar and Peter smiles walking over towards me "what can I get you?" I look back at the seating area and take a deep breath "five beers."

He raises his eyebrow and nod agreeing "four beers and a coke?" His eyes go behind me and I turn around to see my dad walking towards us "a cola then."

I look back at Peter and he laughs softly and grabs me a can of cola and smiles "I will take the beers over." I smile and nod agreeing slowly "thank you."