27.

I walk out the door and walk towards the car looking back before opening the door and see Ethan running towards me smiling "Misty wait!"

I hold the car door open and smile "what's up?" He reaches me and smiles nervously looking down "I just wanted to make sure that you are ok?" I nod agreeing slowly and smile "I am fine thanks to you." He nod agreeing slowly and laughs nervously "cool."

He stands up straight holding the door open for me "so I guess I will see you at school tomorrow?" He blushes and nod agreeing "I guess you will." He licks his lips and I get into the car "goodbye Misty."

He smiles and closes the car door slowly when I get in and runs back towards the house looking back one last time smiling closing the front door. I lean my head on my side window smiling but jump when someone taps it.

I look up and see Grayson standing at the side of the car with a serious look on his face "roll down the window." I smile nervously and roll the window down and he hands me a piece of paper "what's this?" I take the piece of paper. I start too unfolding the paper and Grayson places his hand over mine stopping me "not here." He looks around and take a deep breath "wait till you get home."

He moves his hands and I place the paper in my jacket pocket and nod agreeing slowly "ok?" He now firmly and turns around and walks back towards the back of the house.

I shake my head and take a deep breath "weird." I look at the front door and my dad opens the door and walks out laughing with Edmund before shaking his hand nod agreeing.

Edmund stands at the front door entrance smiling towards me before walking back inside closing the door behind him.

My dad walks towards the car and smiles when he gets in sticking his belt on "ready?" I smile and nod agreeing "yeah." He sticks the keys in and drives towards the exit leading us into an off-road wooden area.

I look around and smirk "they live in the middle of nowhere?" I look out the window and examine everything as we drive past "no." My dad shakes his head laughing nervously "they live about a mile from the border sign."

I see a sign dogged into the grass at the end of the wooden area "Dens woods." I look at my dad and he nod agreeing "yeah that wooden area is their private property." I look back towards the wooden area and smile "what, all of it?" He drives down the road and smiles "till about..." He nod agreeing towards a fence and smiles "that's where it ends so from there to a few yards the other way the property is theirs." I look at the fence and see a red moon carved into it one of the wooden slacks and shake my head before facing the front.

"So are they very private?" My dad nod agreeing and smiles "yeah they keep them self too themselves." I nod agreeing and smile "especially Grayson he's like some private mystery." My dad raises his eyebrow and smiles "Grayson?" I look at him and nod agreeing "at least he's the good one out of them."

He looks at me and smirks "Ethan's a troublemaker and I know who I would rather speak too." I roll my eyes and sit back "why what's he done?" My dad shakes his head and laughs nervously "noting that concerns you."

He take a deep breath and raises his eyebrow "just stay away from him." He nod agreeing and smirks "ok?" I roll my eyes and shake my head "no."

My dad looks at me and I smirk "he did just save my life after all." My dad's face drops and he roll his eyes "yes I guess he did." He shakes his head and take a deep breath "but he's still trouble." I shrug my shoulders and smile "yes well I owe him one so sorry daddy I am going to have too disagree with you on this one." He rolls his eyes before pulling up to the front yard and parking the car.

My dad's phone rings and he pulls it out from his jacket pocket and take a deep breath "you go ahead sweetheart and I will meet you in there I just got too take this." I nod agreeing slowly and open the car door before getting out and heading towards the front door.