89.

I smile and stand up following him out "I can't wait to learn more about the dangerous animals off the world." I shove him and laugh "It's interesting ok." He laughs and opens the door "yeah if you ever run into a bear and need to know how to survive but there's no bears in Harper Ferry." I nod agreeing my head and laugh nervously "yeah but there are wolfs." He rolls his eyes "yeah but they don't bother anyway plus they are like big dogs." The bell rings and we head down the hallway towards science "shall we?" I laugh and enter the room "don't think we have a choice."

We walk into the room and see the classroom empty except Mr White "Ahhh Mr Sinclaire and Miss Lorenzo." The teacher smirks towards us "It's nice for yous to be not only early for once but first ones in class." He hands us a pile of paper "hand these out please." Cody laughs softly and rolls his eyes taking the sheets of papers "The discovery off the vampire." Cody laughs nervously and I smile shaking my head "what?" He shakes his head and smirks "all this creatures off the night stuff is boring." I roll my eyes and hand the rest of the paper too Mr White and sit down next too Cody "so you don't believe in any off that stuff?" He laughs nervously and shakes his head "no." He raises his eyebrow and smirks "do you?" I shrug my shoulders and look down towards the paper on the desk "I'm an open-minded person." He smiles and licks his lips and look at his paper.

"A vampire's main weakness is the wooden stake as only a stake through the heart will kill a vampire." I roll my eyes and laugh softly "what?" I look at the paper and shake my head "this is the stuff from the movies." Cody smirk and leans back "." He smirks and shrugs "bet you didn't know that." I shake my head and smile "no I didn't. How do you know?" He coughs and leans forward "my brother studied vampires and other mystical creatures." I sit back and smile "how old if your brother?" He raises his eyebrow and smiles "he's a year older than me." I shrug and lean back "how come I've not seen him in the hallway?" He leans back and shakes his head "he got kicked out this school and had to go to another one." I nod agreeing and smirk "Ahhh so he's a bad boy?" Cody leans forward and laughs nervously "something like that.

" Grayson walks in the classroom and I smile and look down as he walks past me. He sits down at the other side off the classroom "alright class." Mr White stands up and pulls the projector screen down "we are going to be watching a movie about vampires so can I have every one's attention to the front please." He turns the projector on and sticks a DVD in the laptop "Twilight?" Mr White turns the lights off and Cody shakes his head and smiles "this is my queue too sleep." I smirk and shake my head "you get your beauty sleep." He rolls his eyes and sticks his head on the desk closing his eyes.

I look towards Grayson and he looks at me pulling his phone out looking nod agreeing towards it so I pull my phone out from my jacket and hide it from Cody and see a new text from Grayson 'have you seen Ethan? He left this morning to get you but I haven't seen him at school this morning' he looks at me and I shake my head and look back towards my phone and start typing 'I seen him this morning when he dropped off flowers and breakfast but he left after like 10 minutes' Grayson leans back and take a deep breath and starts typing again so I look at my phone 'I haven't seen or heard from him since before he left to see you this morning.' I shake my head towards him and shrug 'he might off just came straight too school?' Grayson shakes his head and I take a deep breath and lean back.

Grayson looks out the window and take a deep breath before looking towards his phone and typing 'maybe. Was he acting weird this morning?' I take a deep breath and smile 'no but he did say he had big news too tell me and he was going to tell me after school over dinner if you know what it could be?' Grayson shakes his head and flings it back for a few seconds before looking back towards his phone 'nope he hasn't said anything too me but I will text my dad and see if he knows anything about it but I am sure he just came straight too school like you said.' I stick my phone back in my pocket and lean forward but the bell goes making me jump and Cody lifts his head up from the desk "morning sleepy head." He looks at me and laughs "funny." He yawns and grabs his bag "you want me to walk you too history?" I look at Grayson and shake my head "no that's fine. I need to speak too Grayson and he's in my class but I will see you after?" He looks at Grayson and rolls his eyes "fine." He smiles and stands up "bye." I smile and wave as he walks out the door.