107.

I walk out the back yard and see Cameron pulling into the driveway so I smile and run towards her and hug her once she gets out the car "hey you!" I smile and take a deep breath "hey." She raises her eyebrow and shakes his head "what's happened?" I see Ethan ran out and Edmund and Grayson running after him." I take a deep breath and roll my eyes "I died during the bond and had vampire blood in me so I woke up a hybrid." She shakes his head and looks towards the woods "vampire blood?" I take a deep breath and nod agreeing "Cody forced me his blood and with everything going on it was at the back off my mind." And werewolf blood in me." She hugs me and take a deep breath "is that possible?" I shrug my shoulders and look towards the woods "I guess so?"

She looks at me and shakes his head "so how you feeling?" I look at her and shrug smiling "ok I guess." I look down towards my feet and smirk "I can hear things from a distance and my scent is way much stronger but other than that nothing's changed." She looks down and smirks and looks at me and quickly falls to the ground so I quickly catch her and lift her up "what was that?" She smirks and stands up "you have fast reflexes." I roll my eyes take a deep breath and shake my head "I have no idea how I am going to get my head around everything." She smiles softly and nod agreeing "I will teach you how to control your new abilities." I smirk and nod agreeing "really?" She nods agreeing and smiles "yeah." She nods agreeing towards the house and smiles "you want to head back inside and I can teach you a few things now?" I look towards the house and shake my head "I'm going to go for a run too try get my head cleared but we can do it when I am back?" She nods agreeing and smiles "ok well I am going to get changed out these work clothes and I will see you in a bit." She walks towards the house and I take a deep breath and look towards the woods and walk towards them.

When I reach the woods I smirk and look at my feet and start too run into the woods. After a few seconds I feel my legs burn up and realise my feet where going faster than they usually do so I look around me and see everything going by me fast. I stop making at the bottom off a hill and look up it and check my watch '11.28' I look at the hill again and take a deep breath "ok let's do this." I run towards the top off the hill and after a few seconds I'm at the top off it and not even out of breath. I stop and look around smirking. I look at my watch and laugh nervously shaking my head "11.29." I sit down and close my eyes trying to hear what's around me. I hear birds from a distance then I hear cars and look around but can't see any cars in take a deep breath. I close my eyes again and smile and hear someone in the distance "HELP!"

I quickly open my eyes and shake my head standing up "hello?" I look around and hear them call out again "HELP!" I look towards the voice and run up the hill more and stop when I see someone in the distance waving "is that?" I get closer and shake my head when I see a little boy under a large tree branch "are you ok?" He looks up and looks scared and shocked "here let me help you." I lift the branch up and move it and he quickly moves his leg and stands up backing away "hey It's ok I won't hurt you." He looks at the branch and at my arms "wow." I smile and nod agreeing "are you ok?" He take a deep breath and smiles "what happened?" He looks towards the trees at the bottom off the hill behind me and shakes his head "a black wolf." I look behind me and shake my head "come on let's get you out of here."

The little boy steps back and I shake my head and step back "I promise I won't hurt you." He walks forward and looks at my wrist and smiles and nod agreeing "ok." I smile and walk back the way I came from and the little boy follows closely behind me. "So what are you doing in the woods yourself? where are your parents?" The little boy runs towards my side and shrugs I nod firmly and smirk "so do you have a name?" He looks at me and nod agreeing smiling "Leo." I smile and hold my hand out "well Leo I'm Misty." He looks at my hand shakes it "It's nice to meet you." A loud howl echoes through the woods and Leo jumps and holds tight onto my arm "It's ok." I look around and shake my head "we should get out of here though before it gets dark." He looks at me and nod agreeing and follows beside me still holding onto my arm. I stop and look around and look towards the way traffic is coming from "hold on tight." He looks at me and shakes his head "what?" I hold onto his arm and run towards the traffic and stop when I spot the road. I smile and look at him "we should be safe here." He let's go off my arm and shakes his head "wow." I hold onto his shoulder and smirk "you ok?" He closes his eyes and nod agreeing "yeah." I smile and nod agreeing "good." I look towards the town center and nod agreeing "let's go."