156.

He walks into the main room and sits me on the sofa "you going to be ok?" I take the cover away and smile nod agreeing "yeah." He smiles and nod agreeing "good." He walks towards the door and looks back "I will just get you a glass of water." I smile and lean back "thank you." He walks out the room and towards the kitchen. I look out the door and cough "I am not interrupting anything am I?" Cody walks back in with the water "if you mean who is in then It's just me." He hands me the water and sits down next to me "Hiram is at the bar with some girl and my dad's working late." I sip the water and nod agreeing slowly "ok." I stick the water down and he leans back and sticks his arm across the back off the sofa "so what's on your mind? Last time I seen you I thought you never wanted to see me again." I take a deep breath and shake my head "no." I look at him and shrug "I was angry and confused about everything but you're a sweet boy deep down and everyone deserves a second chance." Me smiles and leans over and cuddles me "thank Lorenzo." I hug him and smile "you're not so bad yourself." I smirk and stand up "so can I have a proper drink now?" He stands up and nod agreeing "yeah." He walks towards the kitchen and I follow him "get glasses from the cupboard and I will get my dad's best bottle." I smile and walk towards the cupboard and watch him leave the kitchen and walk towards a cupboard and into it.

I look around and open a few drawers and see a drawer with a lock on it "got it!" He walks out holding a bottle of whiskey so I walk towards the cupboard with the glasses and smile "good." I gab two glasses and smile "I got the glasses." He smiles and nod agreeing towards the door "let's get this drunk then." I follow Cody into the main room and sit down next to him "here." I hand him a glass and he pours it and hands me it and pours himself one "cheers." I smile and nod agreeing "cheers." I drink the whiskey in one and he smiles and holds his hand out "so what's happened? Things bad with Ethan?" I smile softly and hand him the glass "we are not together anymore." He smirks and pours my glass "really?" He hands me the glass back and drinks his "what happened?" I drink the whiskey in one and shrug "just wasn't working out." He smiles and hands me the bottle "I should get another one off these." I smile and he stands up and runs into the kitchen. I look out the room and quickly grab the pill from my bag and crunch it up and stick it in the bottle of whiskey and shake it. Cody comes back in holding another bottle of the same whiskey "found it." I smile and shake my head "is there anything else?" He smiles softly and sits down "no this is all my dad drinks because It's the only thing that will get him drunk." I smile nervously and nod agreeing "ok well I will drink more than you so give me the bottle that's not open already." He smiles and hands me the bottle in his hand smirks "that bottle is stronger than this one." He sits down and lifts up the bottle that we was drinking from already and looks at the bottle "this is a number 20 on it." I look at my bottle and smile "this has 22." He smiles and shrug "that one must be better." I smile and open the new bottle and hold it up "cheers too that." He smirks and cheers my bottle before taking a long drink.

I smile and shake my head before taking a long drink off mine. He puts it away from his mouth and shakes his head "this night can get interesting." He stands up and walks towards the fireplace and grabs a remote and clicks a button and classical music comes on "really?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "what?" He sits down and smirks "you not like classical music?" I smirk and shake my head "not my cup of tea." He rolls his eyes and turns it down "so what you been up too? Last I heard you was a half wolf and half vampire." I nod agreeing and take another drink "yeah." He smiles softly and looks down "sorry about that." I rub his arm and smile "its fine you didn't know what was going to happen that night." He looks at me and smiles "I am just happy you're ok." He take another long drink and shakes his head "no wonder my dad drinks this." He looks at the bottle and smiles "stuff is strong." He stands up and holds his hand out "let's go." I look at his hands and smile "where?" He nods agreeing towards the stairs and shrugs "upstairs? I have decent CD's upstairs and if Hiram comes back then he won't annoy us." I smile and take his hands "ok "I grab the whiskey and my bag and follow him upstairs.