1// Flashback

2 years before current time:
Rinleys POV:
My heart was racing. I sprinted out of my house, with blood still in my mouth, and dripping down my cloths. I heard gun shots behind me. "I WILL KILL YOU" my father yelled. I've never been so scared in my life. I didn't even think about where I was going. I didnt think about socs being out and finding me, and I couldn't even remember what I was looking at... but somehow, I still ended up at the Curtis house.
I slammed the door open. It was about Noon. "WHERES PONY" I yelled. Everyone just looked at me. "Where the hell is he" I said while grinding my teeth. "He's in his room" soda answered.

Soda has been like my older brother my whole life, Darry too.... but I've always been closer to Soda. Pony and I have been really close our whole lives too, but when his parents passed, we got closer than ever. Nobody can replace pony.

I ran to Pony's room and fell to the floor crying.

Pony's POV

Rinley and I have always been inseparable. I called her Rin, and she called me Pone. She wasn't just a pal, she was my ride or die. I have no idea what I'd do without her.

Rin bursted through my door covered in blood. She fell and started sobbing. I immediately ran over to her.
"What the hell Rin, did you go on a walk without your blade again? What the hell did I tell you!!" I yelled.
"No it was m- my-" and that's all she got out before she jumped in me and I engulfed her into a huge hug. After a few minutes of tears(from both of us), she let go. "It was my dad" she told me.

I was in shock. Her dad was a good guy, but dally said he's been at Bucks a lot lately.
"Tell me the whole story Rin" I said
"He came home drugged up. My mom yelled at him and he hit her, so I yelled at him, and he attacked me. He hit me a bunch, and pulled a blade on me." She explained while tearing up.
"Everything's going to be okay" I told her, giving her another big hug. The gang all walked in. She told them all what happened. "IM GOING TO KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH" Dally yelled.
"Hey Lee, you can stay here for the night if you need to" Darry said. "Okay thank you" she answered. The gang all left the room... it was just me and her again.
"What is your mom gonna do?" I asked her
"Mom said we're moving..... far away"
My heart shattered

A/N
This is the first chapter!!! I think it's kinda short but the next ones will be longer. Tell me what you guys think so far!!!